Scientists Reveal the Real Face of a 35,000-Year-Old Egyptian Man

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
I purposefully picked two ends of the timeline.

Like I said, I think the black population was constantly replenished from the south/ south-west. There's plenty of cultural, material evidence that their culture was based in African ideals, from the religion to artistic style to the opinions of others who actually saw them irl.
That's the thing: Proto-Middle Easterners had been in Africa for at least 10-15,000 years. They were already indigenous to the area ~4,000+ years before the First Kingdoms were erected and saw them IRL from the very beginning. Also, which 'African ideals' are you referring to since Egyptians had a shared ideology with various cultures in the present-day Middle East?

Last edited:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's the thing: Proto-Middle Easterners had been in Africa for at least 10-15,000 years. They were already indigenous to the area ~4,000+ years before the First Kingdoms were erected and saw them IRL from the very beginning. Also, which 'African ideals' are you referring to since Egyptians had a shared ideology with various cultures in the present-day Middle East?​
I am pretty sure that Egyptian culture is related to the people of Uganda, you know that whole "mountains of the moon" thing. Second of all their kingdom of Kemet started in the South of what is now the Country of Egypt. Finally in reading the biography of Pepi I am pretty sure that he explains that the Arabs are the "Asiatic Sandwellers" that the Egyptians had wars against. The Arabs were basically Bedouins. They were literally nomads. So no.

Last edited:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
I am pretty sure that Egyptian culture is related to the people of Uganda, you know that whole "mountains of the moon" thing. Second of all their kingdom of Kemet started in the South of what is now the Country of Egypt. Finally in reading the biography of Pepi I am pretty sure that he explains that the Arabs are the "Asiatic Sandwellers" that the Egyptians had wars against. The Arabs were basically Bedouins. They were literally nomads. So no.
Pepi I ruled 8,000 years AFTER the Proto-Middle Easterners had already become indigenous to the area, so that means nothing. There were 2 Egypts (Upper/South and Lower/North) that weren't united until 3100 BCE.......7,000+ years AFTER the back-migration. The 'mountains of the Moon' was a name created by Diogenes while trying to locate the source of the Nile, and accepted as true by Ptolemy in the 2nd Century BCE.......12-15,000 years AFTER the back-migration.

So, yeah.​

Last edited:

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
c2f384c5a116dd3fbf1ef1dadd48313f.jpg

Egyptians

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pepi I ruled 8,000 years AFTER the Proto-Middle Easterners had already become indigenous to the area, so that means nothing. There were 2 Egypts (Upper/South and Lower/North) that weren't united until 3100 BCE.......7,000+ years AFTER the back-migration. The 'mountains of the Moon' was a name created by Diogenes and accepted as true by Ptolemy in the 2nd Century BCE.......12-15,000 years AFTER the back-migration.

So, yeah.​
I am trying to give you an off ramp so that you will stop sounding crazy. Arabs were literally nomads during the Egyptian old and new Kingdoms. Hell they were still basically nomads up until the time of Mohammed.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
I am trying to give you an off ramp so that you will stop sounding crazy. Arabs were literally nomads during the Egyptian old and new Kingdoms. Hell they were still basically nomads up until the time of Mohammed.
I don't need an 'off ramp' since I said nothing about Arabs and don't 'sound crazy'.

Ever heard of the 'Neolithic Revolution'?

Give it a look.​

Last edited:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Ftr. Never place your faith in the wm's sketches and 'reproductions'. This is how they do.

Wm's sketch of the 'Book of Gates':

Egyptian_races.jpg

Vs real life art, 'Book of Gates':

Book_of_Gates_5.jpg

That man behind the Nubian is clearly non white in the og artwork. He literally has a fro, like, come on, now, I'm not doing this with yall. :mjlol: