Schoolboy Q "They just canceled my show in Toronto. Now when somebody get hurt don't cry"

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
This ngga putting all that street shyt on the net :scust: 5+ years of dad golf life nut he flipped just for this
At the end of the day he still hoover. Q depends on shows to feed his family. It's really the only way he makes money at this point. This ain't a game to him. He's letting it known publicly that them boys bout to have a real problem beyond rap beef.

But I got a feeling it's a misunderstanding. At least I hope so. Cause if not this can get serious. Q's people are really with the shyts. I doubt Aubrey had anything to do with it though. He ain't that stupid :hubie:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
If I’m the police, of course I’m calling halts on shows for TDE. That’s a potential disaster on their hand.

You’re calling the biggest artist from our country a pedophile and saying he’s human trafficking little girls but you expect everything to be Kosher?

Q’s from LA he knows better than that.
Good grief, Toronto on some try hard shyt, so much so that the “boy” and from what you are saying, the city celebrate dirtbag racist clowns in the hells angels smh

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Guys, this is clearly “hip hop cop” stuff intervening.

Yall saw them do this for decades in NYC and LA…even Miami, Houston and ATL…yall think Toronto doesn’t have the internet? The police ain’t letting that shyt fly knowing full well where this can go.

This is above Drake.

I doubt Drake even really knew he had a show like that in Toronto. I can’t imagine him worrying about Q
lololol disingenuous asf, you are talking about a over sensitive little bytch with a huge inferiority complex, possibly imposter syndrome, that manifests itself in some of the cringiest posts on SM and him constantly attacking women and overreacting to any perceived slight. He probably literally marked it on the calendar and wrote some gay ass note like “the day that Q gets XYZ’d, crodie”

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
didn’t Ross get punched somewhere up there? Fun’s over now people have proven time and again not to be able to handle stuff like this.

Oh well, can’t say the stuff those 2 have said and expect things to just be good. Lots of egos in the mix