ScHoolboy Q - CrasH Talk (Discussion Thread)

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Did finally listen to numb numb in the car and :wow:

But even with the whip test, album is mid as fukk. Huge let down, especially because I feel like that cohort of west coast rapper is fallling off...well jay rock still solid, but nip is dead :rip:, dom can’t rap anymore, YG was a one album wonder with still brazy, don’t know where my dude veggies been, soulo MIA. Wtf :sadcam:
so I take it you didnt fukk with My Krazy Life?

I feel like the west were in a good space, but we could do better.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
https://www.vulture.com/2019/04/schoolboy-q-interview-crash-talk-nipsey-hussle-mac-miller.html

New Q interview. Says he doesn't like Blank Face cus it didnt sell as well as Oxymoron and it was a one listen album.

the fukk :what: Blank Face is fukking amazing

he pretty much explains why fam

I’m not a guy that’s just about to give you one sound. That’s so boring and lame to me. That’s my biggest regret with Blank Face. Besides a couple songs, I just made the whole album pretty dark. I regret that so much. Why did I do that? It was dope-ass shyt. It was a great album.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Upper echelon where we stand at
So girl be proud that your skin black
And be happy girl that your hair nap
Cause the school system wont teach that
Where your father been you gon reach that

:wow:
Dope verse
nah Oxymoron was better. But it was neck and neck. This joint is way worst then both
Oxymoron was a little all over the map. The highs were really high but the lows were really weak. I thought Blank Face overall was a more consistently high album.

I wish he’d do an album with one producer. Obviously everyone would expect Alchemist and that would be dope but even someone else. I think it’d be interesting to get Q locked in with one producer. I don’t remember why but he did say he doesn’t like the idea of doing a full project with just one producer so I’m guessing it won’t happen