ScHoolboy Q - CrasH Talk (Discussion Thread)

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Tales, Black Folk, Dangerous, Die Wit Em, Crash, Attention and you can trash the rest.

Basically, the features ruined this joint :dayum:

What really sucks is that even some those songs sound half finished. What a shame :francis:

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
Its interesting that Kendrick has writing credits on half the album :ohhh:

Either that means its really good, or it sucked and Schoolboy Q needed some help writing it. Guess I'll find out.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
guess i'll be waiting until 9pm tonight for this to hit spotify...yall leak reviews are mixed and i've been ho hum about the singles - crash is dope tho - so this will be one i gotta call for myself

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Album leaked. And all of your fears can be put to rest. This album is a fukkin BANGER. Never doubt Q. The man has delivered nothing but quality his whole career. This shyt might legit be his best album off first listen. Even chopsticks and numb numb juice sound much better within the whole record. This shyt is incredible. Just wait til you hear the first 2 tracks and you'll know you're in for something special:wow:.....and Q is spazzin all over this. Q always comes through with those conscious street raps. :banderas:

And on top of that, EVERY feature killed it. That 6lack track is so dark and beautiful :mjcry:.......the ONLY track I'm not feeling too much is "lies" with YG and Ty Dolla. Beat is too generic for me. But everything else goes hard as fukk. If you got a good system, this shyt gonna have you :lawd:
Pass that mustard
:mjlit:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Is he still on interscope? The marketing for this has been trash compared to his last two albums. Granted he has been releasing hot trash singles