ScHoolboy Q - CrasH Talk (Discussion Thread)

Daps
I'm sure you've heard Man of the Year without even realizing it. The beat's been used in various TV shows and movies

He was on one of the best tracks off ASAP Rocky's debut, PMW:

i cant really fukk with the first song, personally.. :hubie:

that whole A$AP album hittin like that, tho.. :patrice:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ain’t heard the album yet, but I just heard that 21 savage track...holy shyt that shyt is trash :francis:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo who the fukk got the mustard nikka wanna jam this in the gym. Reps up and blessings to the nikka that got it.

dubsmith_nz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aotearoa
you got some sh!t, im always down to check it out..

i just never listened to dude like that.. thought the track he did with Kanye was dope, and thats all ive really peeped.. i listen to/get ALOT of music.. if something dont readily catch my ear, i just keep it moving.. if i missed something, im always down to check it out..

Surprised you're not up on Q breh. Hes probably one of the biggest rappers internationally to debut in the last 10 years. Right there with Rocky.

A few dope tracks from Oxymoron.

Daps
Surprised you're not up on Q breh. Hes probably one of the biggest rappers internationally to debut in the last 10 years. Right there with Rocky.

A few dope tracks from Oxymoron.

good looks.. :salute:

im liking some of the stuff im hearing in this thread.. ill peep that new album in a bit, and get back with you..