ScHoolboy Q - CrasH Talk (Discussion Thread)

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I like the melody and rapping but that beat could have been "flipped" a lot better...

dunno man. we'll see tonight. Really getting vibes that the album is just a means to an end: tour. That's where the money is. I just don't get the sense his heart is in this shyt. Breh just gonna go on tour, make his money, and then disappear again.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Album leaked. And all of your fears can be put to rest. This album is a fukkin BANGER. Never doubt Q. The man has delivered nothing but quality his whole career. This shyt might legit be his best album off first listen. Even chopsticks and numb numb juice sound much better within the whole record. This shyt is incredible. Just wait til you hear the first 2 tracks and you'll know you're in for something special:wow:.....and Q is spazzin all over this. Q always comes through with those conscious street raps. :banderas:

And on top of that, EVERY feature killed it. That 6lack track is so dark and beautiful :mjcry:.......the ONLY track I'm not feeling too much is "lies" with YG and Ty Dolla. Beat is too generic for me. But everything else goes hard as fukk. If you got a good system, this shyt gonna have you :lawd:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
This "water" track is fukkin ridiculous. Shoulda been the first single. This shyt is insane. Lil baby killed it too.

I got that water :wow:

I got that water:wow:

I got that water :wow: