Bodie (Holding down his corner, which is now poppin) : :myman:

(Chris, Marlo, & Snoop pull up in jeep): :birdman::birdman::birdman:

Bodie: :noah:

Lil Kevin & Reesie: :ooh: :guilty: :whistle:

Bodie: :whoa:

Chris: :demonic: Hold up youngin. We just talkin now. :demonic:

Marlo: :win: You a rightful hustler. What's ya name again? Boney? Bimmy? :skip:

Bodie: You know my name. :leostare:

Marlo: :ufdup:Yeah thing is, now that you done built this shyt up? We need it. You take our package or step da fukk off. Chris & Snoop be at you wit da details. :youngsabo:

Chris: :umad: :demonic:

Snoop::demonic: :boss:

Bodie: :snoop:

Last edited:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
McNulty: Pam? :beli:

Pam: Get this crazy b*stard outta here...he set off the smoke alarm...twice :stopitslime:

McNulty: That good, huh? :troll:

Pam: In the bathroom :beli:

McNulty: Bunk, its Jimmy...what the fukk :wtf: Bunk wake the fukk up :shaq2: What the fukk are you doing, wake up..wheres your clothes :stopitslime:

Bunk: Hey Jimmy :drunk: :myman:

Last edited:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Michael: :birdman:

Snoop: Smart *****, you always was. How'd you know :wtb:

Michael: Y'all taught me. Get there early. Why, what'd I do wrong?:what:

Snoop: Chris locked up behind something he done for you. You downtown with the police. :pacspit:

Michael: I ain't say a word. :why:

Snoop: Man that's what you say, but it's how you carry yourself...always apart, always asking why when you should be doing what your told! You was never one of us...you never could be. :pacspit:

Michael: :birdman:

Snoop: How my hair look, Mike? :aicmon:

Michael: You look good, girl. :takedat:

Snoop: :dead:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Snoop: YEEEEERP!! We got a bet goin' man. :evil:

Drug dealer: Wassup? :cool:

Snoop: Who yo favourite one on the morning show, yo? :ld:

Drug dealer: That NY girl, Sonjay. :myman::yes:

Snoop: Who? Who? :birdman::hmm::violent::violent:

Chris: :whoa: :stop: Yo yo Snoop! Chill! Sonjay be on the show too! :facepalm: Maybe from now on, I ask the questions aiight. :beli:

Drug dealer: :huh: :blink:

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cheese (talking to 2 of his goons): I don't be understandin how these hoes be actin sometimes...I'm like bytch, either ya suck dikk or ya don't, ya nom sayin? :myman:

Mouzone: Gentlemen...:demonic:

Cheese: :pachaha:Wassup my brotha?? Oh wha wha what you slingin bean pies up in here or suttin? :heh: You wit da nation, homie?? Cuz either you a mooslim...or ya mama need ta stop layin ya clothes out in the morning!! :russ:

Mouzone: I'm here to represent the interests of a Mr. Barksdale. Are you familiar with Mr. Barksdale? :ld::demonic:

Cheese: Yeah dat name ring out, but so do mine...:aicmon:

Mouzone: And you are? :demonic:

Cheese: :childplease: Cheese, man...

Mouzone: Mr. Cheese. I see. And who do you work for, Mr. Cheese? :demonic:

Cheese: Who I work for?? :rudy:

Mouzone: Am I correct in assuming you are not employed by Mr. Barksdale? :ld::demonic:

Cheese: Hell Yeah! :smugdraper:

Mouzone: Because if that is the case, I have to insist that you leave. :leostare:

Cheese: This nikka serious? :what:

Mouzone: Let me be emphatic......You need to take your black ass back cross Charles St. where it belong...:ufdup:

Goon: What?! :pacspit: :cape:

Cheese: :whoa: Hold on hold on. He don't know what this is. :dahell: First of all.....we got permission to grind out in these here towers...and second...I don't give a fukk what...!!! :pacspit: :cape:

Mouzone: :stopitslime: :bustback:

Bubs (in the cut): :huhldup:

Cheese: :damn:

Mouzone: Pellets in plastic. A rat shot. :obama: What you need be concerned with is what's seated in the chamber now. A copper jacketed, hollow point, 120 grain, hot streak load of my own creation. So you need to think....what do I need to do before this man raise his gun up on me again? :demonic:

Cheese: :wtf: :damn: :sadcam: Let's go!

Mouzone: Good day to you sir! :jawalrus:

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
Cheese (talking to 2 of his goons): I don't be understandin how these hoes be actin sometimes...I'm like bytch, either ya suck dikk or ya don't, ya nom sayin? :myman:

Cheese: :pachaha:Wassup my brotha?? Oh wha wha what you slingin bean pies up in here or suttin? :heh: You wit da nation, homie?? Cuz either you a mooslim...or ya mama need ta stop layin ya clothes out in the morning!! :russ:

Mouzone: I'm here to represent the interests of a Mr. Barksdale. Are you familiar with Mr. Barksdale? :ld::demonic:

Mouzone: Am I correct in assuming you are not employed by Mr. Barksdale? :ld::demonic:

Mouzone: Because if that is the case, I have to insist that you leave. :leostare:

Mouzone: Let me be emphatic......You need to take your black ass back cross Charles St. where it belong...:ufdup:

Cheese: :whoa: Hold on hold on. He don't know what this is. :dahell: First of all.....we got permission to grind out in these here towers...and second...I don't give a fukk what...!!! :pacspit: :cape:

Mouzone: Pellets in plastic. A rat shot. :obama: What you need be concerned with is what's seated in the chamber now. A copper jacketed, hollow point, 120 grain, hot streak load of my own creation. So you need to think....what do I need to do before this man raise his gun up on me again? :demonic:

:russ:

This needs a Mouzone smiley

brothermouzone-1362082185_140.jpg

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN

Ha! Those smilies were perfect for that scene!