Scenes from The Wire told thru smilies

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Felicia 'Snoop' Pearson: God... damn. :leon:
Hardware Store Employee: I see you got the Dewalt cordless. Your nailgun, Dewalt 410. :myman:
Felicia 'Snoop' Pearson: Yeah. The trouble is, you leave it in a truck for a while, need to step up and use the bytch, the battery don't hold up, you know? :ld:
Hardware Store Employee: Yeah, cordless'll do that. You might want to consider the powder-actuated tool. The Hilti DX 460 MX or the Simpson PTP. :ehh:These two are my cadillacs.:takedat: Everything else on this board is second best, sorry to say. :francis:Are you contracting, or just doing some work around the house?
Felicia 'Snoop' Pearson: No, we work all over. :demonic:
Hardware Store Employee: Full time? :obama:
Felicia 'Snoop' Pearson: No, we had about 5 jobs last month.:steviej:
Hardware Store Employee: At that rate, the cost of the powder-actuated guns justifies itself. :patrice:
Felicia 'Snoop' Pearson: You say power? :usure:
Hardware Store Employee: Powder. :usure:
Felicia 'Snoop' Pearson: Like gunpowder? :dwillhuh:
Hardware Store Employee: Yeah. The DX 460 is fully automatic, with a .27 caliber charge. Wood, concrete, steel to steel... She'll throw a fastener into anything, and for my money, she handles recoil better than the Simpson or the P3500. :obama:Now, you understand what I mean by recoil ?:comeon:
Felicia 'Snoop' Pearson: Yeah, the kickback. I'm with you. :ehh:
Hardware Store Employee: That's right. :jawalrus:
Felicia 'Snoop' Pearson: .27 caliber, huh? :lupe:
Hardware Store Employee: Yeah, not large ballistically, but for driving nails, it's enough. Any more than that, you'd add to the recoil. :ufdup:
Felicia 'Snoop' Pearson: Man, shyt. I seen a tiny-ass .22 round-nose drop a ******* plenty of days, man. :youngsabo: Motherfukkers get up in you like a pinball, rip your ass up. :birdman:Big joints, though... Big joints, man, just break your bones, you say, "fukk it." :mjlol:I'm gonna go with this right here, man. How much do I owe you? :shaq:
Hardware Store Employee: Six-sixty-nine plus tax. :merchant:
[Snoop counts out a stack of cash]
Hardware Store Employee: No, no, you just pay at the register. :what:
Felicia 'Snoop' Pearson: Nah, man, you go ahead and handle that for me, man. And keep the rest for your time. :win:
Hardware Store Employee: This is $800. :why:
Felicia 'Snoop' Pearson: So what, man? You earned that buck like a motherfukker, man. Keep that shyt. :salute:

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
30w84lj.jpg
"I got the shotgun...you got the briefcase"

fbmhdi.jpg

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Felicia 'Snoop' Pearson: God... damn. :leon:
Hardware Store Employee: I see you got the Dewalt cordless. Your nailgun, Dewalt 410. :myman:
Felicia 'Snoop' Pearson: Yeah. The trouble is, you leave it in a truck for a while, need to step up and use the bytch, the battery don't hold up, you know? :ld:
Hardware Store Employee: Yeah, cordless'll do that. You might want to consider the powder-actuated tool. The Hilti DX 460 MX or the Simpson PTP. :ehh:These two are my cadillacs.:takedat: Everything else on this board is second best, sorry to say. :francis:Are you contracting, or just doing some work around the house?
Felicia 'Snoop' Pearson: No, we work all over. :demonic:
Hardware Store Employee: Full time? :obama:
Felicia 'Snoop' Pearson: No, we had about 5 jobs last month.:steviej:
Hardware Store Employee: At that rate, the cost of the powder-actuated guns justifies itself. :patrice:
Felicia 'Snoop' Pearson: You say power? :usure:
Hardware Store Employee: Powder. :usure:
Felicia 'Snoop' Pearson: Like gunpowder? :dwillhuh:
Hardware Store Employee: Yeah. The DX 460 is fully automatic, with a .27 caliber charge. Wood, concrete, steel to steel... She'll throw a fastener into anything, and for my money, she handles recoil better than the Simpson or the P3500. :obama:Now, you understand what I mean by recoil ?:comeon:
Felicia 'Snoop' Pearson: Yeah, the kickback. I'm with you. :ehh:
Hardware Store Employee: That's right. :jawalrus:
Felicia 'Snoop' Pearson: .27 caliber, huh? :lupe:
Hardware Store Employee: Yeah, not large ballistically, but for driving nails, it's enough. Any more than that, you'd add to the recoil. :ufdup:
Felicia 'Snoop' Pearson: Man, shyt. I seen a tiny-ass .22 round-nose drop a ******* plenty of days, man. :youngsabo: Motherfukkers get up in you like a pinball, rip your ass up. :birdman:Big joints, though... Big joints, man, just break your bones, you say, "fukk it." :mjlol:I'm gonna go with this right here, man. How much do I owe you? :shaq:
Hardware Store Employee: Six-sixty-nine plus tax. :merchant:
[Snoop counts out a stack of cash]
Hardware Store Employee: No, no, you just pay at the register. :what:
Felicia 'Snoop' Pearson: Nah, man, you go ahead and handle that for me, man. And keep the rest for your time. :win:
Hardware Store Employee: This is $800. :why:
Felicia 'Snoop' Pearson: So what, man? You earned that buck like a motherfukker, man. Keep that shyt. :salute:

(Snoop gets back in truck)

Chris: You good? :ohhh:

Snoop: :shaq: Yeah man. My man said if you wanna shoot nails, this here's the Cadillac. He mean Lexus, but he ain't know it. :skip:

Chris: Hold a charge better? :leostare:

Snoop: :childplease: Man fukk a charge. This here is gun powda activated, 27 caliber, full auto, no kick back, nail throwin mayhem, man. shyt right here is tight. :ehh:

Chris: :mjlol:

Snoop: Fa real man. fukk this nailin up boards. We could kill a coupla mufukkas with this right here. :jawalrus:

Chris: :mjlol:

Snoop: :skip: You laughin, I'm tryna tell you, dog. I'm in school fa real. :lolbron::sas2:

Chris: Aight Aight :myman:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Fat Face Rick: Motherfukker where you get that kinda scratch :rudy:
Cheese: You don't think Cheese know this here game? We sellin coke and dope in Baltimore nikka, anybody ain't making that type of money need be ashamed
I loved this line and meth's delivery of it

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Avon: Let me ask you suttin man...you tell them 2 discount ass nikkas out there they can pop off at Omar grandma, man? :smugdraper:

String: :comeon:Aw man, Sham come to me in the middle of the meeting talking bout them nikkas got they sights on Omar...:whoa:didn't say nothin bout no Grandmas or no church hats...fukk that, I hear that cocksuckers name, I say Go. :manny:

Avon: On a Sunday morning? :francis:

String: I don't give fukk, I hear that cocksuckers name I aint thinkin bout no church day. :yeshrug:

Avon: The Sunday truce been around as long as the game itself. You can do some shyt and be like what da fukk...but never on no Sunday. :ufdup:

String: What you gonna do with them 2 nikkas you got out there? :sas2:

Avon: I'ma make em buy the lady a new hat. :ehh:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Doing a marathon with the lady as she did not watch it the first time around with me. Finished Season 5, episode 8 last night and had to post this scene:

Kima/Jimmy meet with the FBI regarding the Red Ribbon Killer. The FBI's final analysis:

FBI: So what we conclude from a behavioral analysis of the known forensics is the following: The suspect is likely a white male, in his late twenties to late thirties.

Jimmy: :yeshrug:

FBI: He likely is not a college graduate, but feels nonetheless superior to those with advanced education, and he is likely employed in a bureaucratic entity, possibly civil service or quasi-public service, from which he feels alienated.
Jimmy: :patrice:

FBI: He has a problem with authority and a deep-seated resentment of those who he feels have impeded his progress professionally.
Jimmy::ehh:

FBI: The minimized sexual activity suggests that this is not a primary motive for the killings.In fact, the bite marks in the last found victim-- Lacking the D.N.A.of saliva-- Indicate to us possible post-mortem staging.

Jimmy: :unsure:

FBI: The suspect has trouble with lasting relationships and is possibly a high-functioning alcoholic, with alcohol being utilized as a trigger in the commission of these crimes.

Jimmy: :ld:

FBI: His resentment of the homeless may stem from a personal relationship with someone who is in that cohort, or his victimization of vagrants might merely present an opportunity for him to assert his superiority and intellectual prowess.

Jimmy: :merchant:

FBI: If you get more, fax it down, and we can update the profile.

Kima: Thanks for everything. :yes:
Jimmy: Thanks. :wow:
Kima: So, what do you think? :lupe:
Jimmy: They're in the ballpark. :mjcry:

Last edited:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Chris: Where's Dre? :birdman:

Old Face Andre's girl: Iono! :damn:

Chris: You believe her? :aicmon:

Snoop: No. :childplease:

Chris: :violent: One last time, where's Andre? :ufdup:

Old Face Andre's girl: He said if he told me where he was going I'd have to tell you! I swear I don't know! :sadcam:

Chris: You believe her now? :francis:

Snoop: Yeah. :ehh:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Prop Joe-fixing shyt:francis:

Cheese-you know who got the fattest asses and best p*ssy:sas1:

Slim Charles-Who?:steviej:

Cheese-Midgets Nicca :banderas:

Slim Charles-:heh:

Omar and Rican batty mon enter shop strapped

Cheese,prop joe,slim charles :whoa:

that line caught me completely off guard :russ::laff: Meth my nikka for that shyt