Scenes from The Wire told thru smilies

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
*Gets the milk:jawalrus:
*Omar sees its no more cheerios* :gucci:
Omar: Ayo ronaldo next time you finish up the box you need to holla on it yo!
full

---

Omar: Yall ain't got no honey nut?:martin:

Cashier:Only what you see:mjpls:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Monk: Officer Smith ma'am
full
We're looking for a man that went after a woman last night in the apartments right behind you. Heard anything unusual? :jbhmm:

Woman: No sorry. My god that's terrible. :picard: Is the woman alright? :lupe:

Monk: Huh? :comeon:

Woman: The woman. :dwillhuh: Is she alright?

Monk: Yeah she good. :unimpressed:

KingCesar

All Star
Daps
Carcetti: … but, if we… but how can…? :dwillhuh::dahell:

Steintorf: Jesus Christ. :snoop:

Carcetti: So this means that, uh… but… :mindblown:

Norman: So no one killed any homeless men. :francis:

Daniels: No serial killer. Some are random killings, some were natural deaths that were likely manipulated. But they’re not linked in any way.

Carcetti: But why? :why:

Daniels: The detectives used the money to fund a case against the drug traffickers responsible for the slayings in the vacants a year ago.

Rawls: Last week’s arrests and seizures were a direct result.

Carcetti: So, ah, let me just… understand this… um… so I’ve been going out there, for weeks, slamming the governor for his neglect of the homeless and declaring how we will stop at nothing to find the person responsible for preying on the homeless and all the whi – :sadcam:

Norman: :mjlol:

Carcetti: - hey, Norman, this is my ass here! :damn:

Norman: :pachaha: That’s true boss, but it does have a certain charm to it. They manufactured an issue to get paid, we manufactured an issue to get you elected governor. Everybody’s getting what they need behind some make believe. :sas2:

Daniels: The detectives involved will be suspended and ultimately fired at the least. Beyond that, a criminal prosecution on fraud and perjury charges is probable. :birdman:

Carcetti: So while you’re saying we call a press conference and we say, “hey, by the way, all that stuff about homeless people getting killed and the governor cutting the safety net and us doing everything in our power to catch the guy… hey, guess what, the joke’s on us.” :gucci:

Pearlman: Not to mention, that the evidence against the traffickers arrested last is tainted. That case could collapse as well. :snoop:

Carcetti: I don’t fukking believe this! :why: You two are on point here –

Rawls: :lupe:

Bond: :to:

Carcetti: - word of this gets down to Annapolis, the governor’s gonna wreck me with it. And if it comes to that, you guys drop on your swords, so help me… :ufdup:

Norman: How does word not get out? Once we suspend the detectives, never mind sending it to the grand jury for a criminal case? :childplease:

Daniels: The cops that did this? They gotta go. You cannot be telling me I have to live with this. :martin:

Steintorf: Deputy, counselor, if you two will excuse us, we are going to discuss this first as a matter of public policy. Until we can reason the best way to address this, do nothing, speak to no one about any of this. If this becomes public, in the wrong way, a lot of people who were legally responsible for the situation, good people who were nonetheless in a supervisory role here, are going to suffer – :comeon:

Daniels: :scust:

Pearlman: :lupe:

Steintorf: - and that’s not the outcome that anyone wants. :ufdup:

Carcetti: What Mike is saying is that we need to be very careful about how to proceed.

Norman: I wish I was still at the newspaper so I could write on this mess. It’s too fukking good. :lolbron:

Carcetti: :mjcry:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Mcnulty: The whole of Baltimore is going to hell and guess who's running the show? :mjpls:

Out of town cop: Who? :jbhmm:
Mcnulty: Who do you think? The department, city hall and the courts. shyt, the courts. You know what they call it when judge, jury and perp all go to the same bbq? :mjpls: Catch and release. May god have mercy when any poor white boy goes to trial. :mjpls: That's when everybody talks about justice. Can't wait to throw away the key. :mjpls:

***white cop's black wife walks into the room and kisses him goodbye***

Out of town white cop: :usure:

Mcnulty: I mean they're not all so bad.
CriminalBouncyHalicore-size_restricted.gif
There's some really good ones. :guilty:

Out of town white cop: :martin: :ufdup: