Scarlett Johansson to star in "GHOST IN THE SHELL"

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
I loved the original GiTS. LOVED

I've been buying memorabilia for years. Watched the original over 100 times

All my electronics are named after GiTS characters!

This film was such a let down. I did like certain throw back elements like the shallow water fight, the guns from the briefcases, the spider tank, etc

But I was severely let down by the actual story it's self. It was so Hollywood. Fake deep. Seemed like a stupid Marvel plot line

Overall about 5.5/10 for me
:merchant:

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
movie wasnt bad at all and i liked her in it. id consider myself a big fan of the anime and i think the movie did it justice. so much so id like to see a sequel but no way theyre touch this after the whitewashing uproar. of course im not asian so my opinion doesnt matter. but im just saying, if a japanese director did this film w/ and entire japanese cast i dont think it wouldve turned out this good.

:hubie:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
movie wasnt bad at all and i liked her in it. id consider myself a big fan of the anime and i think the movie did it justice. so much so id like to see a sequel but no way theyre touch this after the whitewashing uproar. of course im not asian so my opinion doesnt matter. but im just saying, if a japanese director did this film w/ and entire japanese cast i dont think it wouldve turned out this good.

pretty much racism

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps

Be cavalier with other people's culture brehs.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
This movie was suprisingly pretty good. The action should have been better and the script less clunky, but the overall vibe and world building were interesting. Michael Pitt character was really cool. Loved design and voice, and iim glad they didnt make him a real villain just for the sake of it.

Badou was cool too. This is something i may want to rewatch in 4k:yeshrug:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka

Because Japanese people need whites to tell their stories :mjlol:

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
Because Japanese people need whites to tell their stories :mjlol:
full

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still haven’t watched it, should I Redbox this thing?

Is there going to be a sequel?

Daps
Reppin
Canada
This shyt was entertaining trash. Good enough to numb out and peep the visuals but i don't need to see it again. And wouldn't watch a sequel unless I was hungover. They really do need to stop asking Scar Joe to carry movies though. It ain't in her.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps

Plenty of Japenese movies have gone viral here. I think the departed was originally a Japanese movie. Dredd I think was a remake of a Japanese movie and I know Ip man is chinese but those are very popular

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Plenty of Japenese movies have gone viral here. I think the departed was originally a Japanese movie. Dredd I think was a remake of a Japanese movie and I know Ip man is chinese but those are very popular

Departed is a remake of infernal affairs which is chinese, Dredd isn't a remake of anything, just another adaptation of judge dredd. It just shares a similar narrative construct (floors in a building, getting to the top) with The Raid.