Scarlett Johansson to star in "GHOST IN THE SHELL"

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I also been to Japan was for 2 years and what @Lord Beasley sayiny is true I seem more heavily influenced white than black over there it also can depend on where u at in Japan cuz certain parts are heavy urban influenced too

But in general I seen more white but was more surprised how much black was out there too
I live in japan. Sure you have your niche groups here n there just like any sub group in america. They are call amejos and under that group are kokujos (japanese who like black people and black culture), hakujos (japanese who like whites), and one other for all others. That being said, for the most part japanese dont give a fukk about white people or any other group for that matter. I've seen white boys get drunk and think they own the country by getting loud n rowdy like they do in every foreign country they visit and get folded up by the jps. I know a lot of japanese personally who absolutely despise white people. There is a reason why a lot of places are no gaijin allowed you kno. They just don't care for foreigners like that.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I live in japan. Sure you have your niche groups here n there just like any sub group in america. They are call amejos and under that group are kokujos (japanese who like black people and black culture), hakujos (japanese who like whites), and one other for all others. That being said, for the most part japanese dont give a fukk about white people or any other group for that matter. I've seen white boys get drunk and think they own the country by getting loud n rowdy like they do in every foreign country they visit and get folded up by the jps. I know a lot of japanese personally who absolutely despise white people. There is a reason why a lot of places are no gaijin allowed you kno. They just don't care for foreigners like that.

This was more of my point. It isn't a white black thing. Japan as a whole just dont fukk with non japanese from what I have seen, heard and read.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

I ran into that shyt where no gaijin allowed
Dumbass white boys and dumbass blacks that act like that i already seen yakuza beat their ass tho up close and personal :mjlol:

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I ran into that shyt where no gaijin allowed
Dumbass white boys and dumbass blacks that act like that i already seen yakuza beat their ass tho up close and personal :mjlol:
Times have changed breh. Yakuza got Brazilians and africans on the pay roll so they dont get their hands dirty. So when some shyt go down, the media and blame it on on foreigners. fukked up but it is what it is. Now these cacs on the other hand....out just be making an ass out of themselves

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Times have changed breh. Yakuza got Brazilians and africans on the pay roll so they dont get their hands dirty. So when some shyt go down, the media and blame it on on foreigners. fukked up but it is what it is. Now these cacs on the other hand....out just be making an ass out of themselves

Not surprised I was out there in 01-03

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
h76jaqhwksm2qaz423xl.jpg

doxfjvun4eoxdcoexgb4.jpg

nc159xcrcmrsld5upqgn.jpg

o4baycjvl5vuvm227ocx.jpg

w3khxr9vu3tic0bwusnr.png

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
As a Stan of GITS, I wanna be optimistic but ScarJo doesn't look convincing at all.

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
uxpcXDH.gif

:skip: You havent been paying attention???
:mjcry: this is about to be a disaster..this anime is so easy to adapt to American or anywhere else..you could have easily made the setting in american and still be true to the source material..such a waste..motherfukking whites trying to be asians with asian last name running the asian futuristic police force..

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
:dead: wtf is this garbage. I can't wait until they drop the trailer and she puts on an "Asian" accent :russ: