SCARLET NEXUS (Official Thread)

Superkick Party

Atlus / Ryū ga Gotoku
Daps
Reppin
Hub City
Forgot this had dualsense support :wow: beat Yuito's part

Gonna try the other one later day

Game really shaping up to be a day one cop, the telekinesis powers are fun and all the borrowed abilities are cool. I've gotta stop trying to play this like nier replicant though, cause a couple enemies def rocked my shyt because of it :dead:

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
What didnt you like about it?? :jbhmm:
Combat was shallow.

Flashy, but ultimately was just me spamming buttons with random shyt happening on screen. Reminds me of kingdom hearts in a way, and that’s not a good thing :huhldup:

Level design seems walk-talk-fight-corridor-repeat.

Anime stuff was uninteresting to me, and I like anime.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Combat was shallow.

Flashy, but ultimately was just me spamming buttons with random shyt happening on screen. Reminds me of kingdom hearts in a way, and that’s not a good thing :huhldup:

Level design seems walk-talk-fight-corridor-repeat.

Anime stuff was uninteresting to me, and I like anime.
I played it on hard mode so maybe that has something to do with my 1st impression.

Combat felt great, the enemies weren't hard or anything up until I got to the specials ones, eventually you have to make use of all your powers so combat shouldn't feel shallow until maybe once you are OP and can mash through it.

But having the right type to break armor and avoid or just hit an enemy was a pretty big deal, traveling was pretty standard but you also get abilities that let you get around to secrets areas and things like that. I'd say give it another shot on hard mode with the dude 1st.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I think my main complaint is the game stopping for comic panel style exposition every few minutes. I wish these things were happening in the actual game and not different static screens. It reminds me of gravity rush.

I also kind of wish it slowed down combat so you could check what powers you needed to borrow. I found myself clicking the wrong skill sets a lot of times because i was focused on what was going on in the fight. There’s a lot of button presses in this.

This may be harder depending on how many side characters you can bring along with you also.