SCARLET NEXUS (Official Thread)

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
A stock response to every 3rd party game now. Just say you not gonna buy it and force them into ignoring xbox next time
Game Pass has been shown to increase sales of some games. Publishers can work out deals where the game is on for a month or whatever then pulled from the service allowing people who normally wouldn't buy it to play the game . When the game gets pulled some of them will then buy it. Also the publisher gets compensated for having the game on the service.

This game could come to Game Pass but it will likely be after it sells through to the market at large.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Game Pass has been shown to increase sales of some games. Publishers can work out deals where the game is on for a month or whatever then pulled from the service allowing people who normally wouldn't buy it to play the game . When the game gets pulled some of them will then buy it. Also the publisher gets compensated for having the game on the service.

This game could come to Game Pass but it will likely be after it sells through to the market at large.

Can’t wait to see those UK splits again, even with an Microsoft marketing deal

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Can’t wait to see those UK splits again, even with an Microsoft marketing deal
I think you're more concerned about this than Microsoft is. Obviously Game Pass is a walled garden. Huge AAA games for the most part won't come into the fold until they sell through all they can outside it. If your business model is building a subscription service then your focus has to transition to you making content to fill the service. New third party AAA games don't really do that if they don't come to that service day 1.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I think you're more concerned about this than Microsoft is. Obviously Game Pass is a walled garden. Huge AAA games for the most part won't come into the fold until they sell through all they can outside it. If your business model is building a subscription service then your focus has to transition to you making content to fill the service. New third party AAA games don't really do that if they don't come to that service day 1.

In the end it just supports my theory that Microsoft is training its customers to not buy new 3rd party titles on it’s machine. If they’re cool with dumping money on bringing every multiplatform release to gamepass then cool

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
In the end it just supports my theory that Microsoft is training its customers to not buy new 3rd party titles on it’s machine. If they’re cool with dumping money on bringing every multiplatform release to gamepass then cool
As a consumer why does that even matter? Not to say I think they're doing that but as a consumer more options is better than fewer. You seem to really want to take something that ends up being a very pro-consumer service and construct it as a negative thing.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
As a consumer why does that even matter? Not to say I think they're doing that but as a consumer more options is better than fewer. You seem to really want to take something that ends up being a very pro-consumer service and construct it as a negative thing.

Not spending money is a good way to not get a new game ported to your system but continue to think otherwise

Everything comes with a cost attached to it.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Glad they will be utilizing the dual sense for this game, seems like a good fit.

Scarlet Nexus
Bandai Namco: In Scarlet Nexus, players will wield psychokinetic abilities to lift and hurl objects at enemies. The DualSense controller is a great match for this power, as both the haptics and adaptive triggers enhance the sensation of smashing pieces of the environment into foes.

Scarlet-Nexus-Broll-05.gif

When you lift and toss objects, you will feel the flow of the hero’s power, no matter if it’s from left to right, or front to back. When the object moves from left to right on-screen, the sensation is achieved by having the left motor vibrate then move along to the right motor.

Moreover, adaptive triggers provide players with a more realistic game experience. Just like you sense weight and resistance while picking up objects in real life, you’ll feel like you’re lifting an in-game object with your own strength.
I wish devs could use adaptive triggers and haptics on PC games.