SCARLET NEXUS (Official Thread)

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Ghost of Tsushima is an 8/10, people be rating games way too high these days, 9.0 game is some revolutionary type shyt damn near perfect

I mean devil may cry 5 is an 8/10, this game ain't nowhere near as good as that

Nah, just the opposite. 10 is revolutionary or that absolutely everything in the game is done to a superb level with practically no flaws to be found. Folks like yo ass figure if a game isn't doing some revolutionary shyt, then it's automatically docked 2-3 points and that's just not how it should be.

And while it has similarities with DMC, it's not really the same vehicle, so they aren't as comparable anyway. I'd definitely argue that it's about as good as that, just in a different facet. Ghosts is a 9/10.

Nah I'd give it a 7/10 bruh. I like it, it's a good game but it isn't great and there is definitely room for improvement which I hope it does I have hope for this franchise.

The core mechanics of the game are great and have little issues. There's a few other factors that also makes it an overall great game, but great games definitely still leave room for improvement.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I would probably give ghost an 8-8.5. So this feels right to me

At the end of the day it’s all subjective so whatever

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is there something it does besides let you see invisible enemies? :ohhh:

I'm nearly done with my 2nd playthrough and that's all I've ever used it for.
High crits especially with duplication and flame, everything just melts :wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, just the opposite. 10 is revolutionary or that absolutely everything in the game is done to a superb level with practically no flaws to be found. Folks like yo ass figure if a game isn't doing some revolutionary shyt, then it's automatically docked 2-3 points and that's just not how it should be.

And while it has similarities with DMC, it's not really the same vehicle, so they aren't as comparable anyway. I'd definitely argue that it's about as good as that, just in a different facet. Ghosts is a 9/10.

The core mechanics of the game are great and have little issues. There's a few other factors that also makes it an overall great game, but great games definitely still leave room for improvement.

10 is a perfect game with no flaws, it does not exists

a 9 is a revolutionary game

I never compared them to DMC, I just gave an example of a game that should be rated an 8, I also used Ghost of Tsushima

a game is either good or not, doesn't matter what type of game it is I never compared them that way

This game is 6 at best, the story is horrible, the hub worlds are designed like a dreamcast game, the graphics are good and the combat is decent, its a 6