SCARLET NEXUS (Official Thread)

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Is it just me or does everyone else struggle to hit their target even when it’s locked on them?

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm on Phase 8 with Kasane. Compared to Yuito, I'll say Kasane has a better story but I think Yuito has better gameplay.

A lot of things in Yuito's story just weren't explained very well and make a lot more sense in Kasane's. Probably helps that Kasane is a more memorable character than Yuito, who's just bland. But as far as combat I think I like Yuito better. The lock-on in this game isn't great so it's harder to hit the target with Kasane at times since she's a ranged fighter.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I caved and bought the 20 dollar collector edition add on....

E7Hi_FwWYAEuZLt

The digital artbook and soundtrack is really nice quality, lets you zoom in and select all the pictures separately to inspect

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
These "bond episode" conversations are the most boring shyt ever, I don't know why I keep listening to them :snoop:

I mean the voice acting is fine but the actual things they're talking about would be boring even in real life, nobody is trying to hear about their gardening techniques and shyt :hhh:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
These "bond episode" conversations are the most boring shyt ever, I don't know why I keep listening to them :snoop:

I mean the voice acting is fine but the actual things they're talking about would be boring even in real life, nobody is trying to hear about their gardening techniques and shyt :hhh:

Similar complaint I had, but nikkas said I was trippin :pachaha:

Most of those bond episodes were asinine and long as hell!!

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
So the entire time my plan was to have a yuito save file and a separate kasane save file because I didn’t feel like redoing shyt for bonds

Not only can you switch between both characters on the fly after beating both campaigns, all the progress I made with yuitos bonds are still maxed out on 6 left untouched

:banderas:

So now I only properly need one save file

Superkick Party

Atlus / Ryū ga Gotoku
Daps
Reppin
Hub City
Finished Yuito's story

NieR Replicant is still my goty atm but this my be my second fave atm

that final
Karen fight was :banderas: ranked up everyone to 5 just before him and they all kept extendingt my brain field :banderas: shyt was so much more fun compared to the first two fights with him :blessed: Karen basically being one big simp and a failure at it though :francis:
the visuals, and soundtrack in phase 12 was just :ohlawd:

Gonna start Kasane's in a week or so so I dont get burnt out by the game

dumb story aside game in those last few chaps is too fun having to use
everyones abilities so frantically was :whoo: