SCARLET NEXUS (Official Thread)

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
No but there is only so much you can mess around with in a Tales of game without angering the fans. I think that’s kind of obvious.

Fans are already upset that Arise has no local multiplayer.
I have not heard or seen the bolded. I feel like Arise has buzz because its actually switching things up.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Glad they will be utilizing the dual sense for this game, seems like a good fit.

Scarlet Nexus
Bandai Namco: In Scarlet Nexus, players will wield psychokinetic abilities to lift and hurl objects at enemies. The DualSense controller is a great match for this power, as both the haptics and adaptive triggers enhance the sensation of smashing pieces of the environment into foes.

Scarlet-Nexus-Broll-05.gif

When you lift and toss objects, you will feel the flow of the hero’s power, no matter if it’s from left to right, or front to back. When the object moves from left to right on-screen, the sensation is achieved by having the left motor vibrate then move along to the right motor.

Moreover, adaptive triggers provide players with a more realistic game experience. Just like you sense weight and resistance while picking up objects in real life, you’ll feel like you’re lifting an in-game object with your own strength.