SCARLET NEXUS (Official Thread)

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
How many phases are there anyway? I'm at the beginning of Phase 10 with Yuito right now, might try to finish his story up after work.

Gotta get used to having these four other characters that were trying to kill me for most of the game :dead:

12 Phases. And I think an epilogue phase afterwards. I'm finishing it up now as we speak.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
This.

I put in 40 hrs just on my first playthrough with Yuito. I started playing with Kasane and fukk I can’t stand her personality :hhh:

Yuito wasn’t all the great but I’d rather play as a carefree kid than a damn cyborg with the personality of a rock
kasane is hilarious to me :manny:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
kasane is hilarious to me :manny:
I can see that

she comes off as a a bytch to me at first in Yuito’s campaign but she does straighten out at a certain part of the game. Her attitude when she’s interacting with a few of the npcs’ is off putting imo

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Off first playthru, I got this sitting at a high 8. Like probably an 8.75. Could've been a cool 9 with a few kinks straightened out. Definitely will likely be one of my top 10 games of the year and probably top five of brand new IP.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I mean, you right at the end tho and the game isn't exceptionally long or anything. Surprised you hit a wall considering you're at the point where the combat is opened up completely.

Don't get me wrong, I like this game, but it does have it's flaws and I had already put 30 hours into it just in Yuito's story alone. I'm gonna go back and beat Yuito then run a NG+ with Kasane just need to unwind. Besides I randomly booted up Returnal last weekend and actually really tried to play it for real and the shyt is fun as fukk. Been playing the shyt out of that.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Don't get me wrong, I like this game, but it does have it's flaws and I had already put 30 hours into it just in Yuito's story alone. I'm gonna go back and beat Yuito then run a NG+ with Kasane just need to unwind. Besides I randomly booted up Returnal last weekend and actually really tried to play it for real and the shyt is fun as fukk. Been playing the shyt out of that.

a lot of shyt to play right now

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Same. I've immediately restarted my playthru with her and she is straight hilarity.
(gotta be personable - can't come off like an insensitive jackass :jbhmm: best to skirt around the main issue in case i step on someone's toes)

kasane: do you live like this on purpose? and if so - why?

tumblr_nzsnv1apcj1v2c2c0o1_500.gifv