SCARLET NEXUS (Official Thread)

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Nagi was beating my ass for a minute :damn:

At this point I have no real idea who the good or bad guys are supposed to be :skip: all I really know is the government is doing some fukked up shyt :yeshrug: and everybody keeps trying to kill me for some reason

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I'm on Phase 10 standby mode.

For those of ya'll that already beat it and restarted as the other character, did ya'll new game plus it or start from scratch? I think Imma start from scratch.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:wtf:

Story just took a weird ass turn :wtf:

Went from two corrupt governments beefing to some random other nikkas trying to reset the timeline because they're salty they can't go back to the moon where their ancestors came from:wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s

For those of ya'll that already beat it and restarted as the other character, did ya'll new game plus it or start from scratch? I think Imma start from scratch.
New game plus, which comes in handy if you just trying to get thru the second story…you lose the bond levels but keep everything else, and even the shop stays stocked with all the end game stuff so breezing thru the second play through won’t take as long as it did the first time if you chose to new game plus

Level 60 kasane is crushing thru all the enemies

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

New game plus, which comes in handy if you just trying to get thru the second story…you lose the bond levels but keep everything else, and even the shop stays stocked with all the end game stuff so breezing thru the second play through won’t take as long as it did the first time if you chose to new game plus

glad I’m reading thru these comments..this is good shyt to know

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
:wtf:

Story just took a weird ass turn :wtf:

Went from two corrupt governments beefing to some random other nikkas trying to reset the timeline because they're salty they can't go back to the moon where their ancestors came from:wtf: :wtf: :wtf:
keep going, these some petty selfish ass people in this story

:dead:

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Which option did you choose?
@42 Monks, same question.

Although breezing thru the game may sound enticing for time's sake, I think I'll just do regular new game mode so that it's still some challenge.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Which option did you choose?
@42 Monks, same question.

Although breezing thru the game may sound enticing for time's sake, I think I'll just do regular new game mode so that it's still some challenge.
i think new game plus has extra sidequests and all that. im taking a break between runs though

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think new game plus has extra sidequests and all that. im taking a break between runs though
This.

I put in 40 hrs just on my first playthrough with Yuito. I started playing with Kasane and fukk I can’t stand her personality :hhh:

Yuito wasn’t all the great but I’d rather play as a carefree kid than a damn cyborg with the personality of a rock

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

I'm at the end game now, at the end of Phase 12. I had actually beat it last night (I think anyway), but had to go to bed once all the cut-scenes started showing cuz it was late and it seems that I shutdown the PS5 instead of Rest Moded it (or it updated), so now I gotta do it again. No worries tho.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I'm literally halfway through phase 12 on Yuito's story and still haven't finished this. Been sitting there since last weekend too.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I mean, you right at the end tho and the game isn't exceptionally long or anything. Surprised you hit a wall considering you're at the point where the combat is opened up completely.

How many phases are there anyway? I'm at the beginning of Phase 10 with Yuito right now, might try to finish his story up after work.

Gotta get used to having these four other characters that were trying to kill me for most of the game :dead: