SCARLET NEXUS (Official Thread)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
They should have tied the side quest to the bonding activities, like they did with kasane.

I’m starting to ignore them especially with those wack ass rewards and theres no story tied to them

it’s weird as fukk to go eat dinner with dude who just tried to end your life wtf:mjlol:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I take back what I said about Yuito being best to playthrough first :damn:

I'm at a Phase 9

:damn:

Some of yal about to get SMOKED by these bosses :mjlol:

obvious hell most of the reviewers never made it past phase 8 before putting their opinions out
These bosses mulch through your health. I had to use the brain field to get the one at the end of phase 6.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
They should have tied the side quest to the bonding activities, like they did with kasane.

I’m starting to ignore them especially with those wack ass rewards and theres no story tied to them

it’s weird as fukk to go eat dinner with dude who just tried to end your life wtf:mjlol:
you don't have to dedicate any time at all to sidequests really. i'd only say they're worth it much later on tbh and even then only if it saves you resources.
These bosses mulch through your health. I had to use the brain field to get the one at the end of phase 6.
:mjgrin:

this is a proper difficulty curve :pachaha: i seen the returnal thread. i know some folks just ain't built for the shyt to come

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
you don't have to dedicate any time at all to sidequests really. i'd only say they're worth it much later on tbh and even then only if it saves you resources.

:mjgrin:

this is a proper difficulty curve :pachaha: i seen the returnal thread. i know some folks just ain't built for the shyt to come

:hubie:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This plot makes my head hurt. Too many issues that have to be taken care of. The end of phase 8 is nuts with all these problems.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
'problems' or 'developments'? :mjgrin:

you got through 13 sentinels you'll be alright :mjgrin:
Problems

The government control
New Himuka vs Seiran
The Doomsday time gate in the sky