SCARLET NEXUS (Official Thread)

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I used my microsoft reward points to get it for about 45

image0.jpg
I had it reserved at gamestop but ended up preordering from walmart but lowkey I just want the digital version on xbox way easier to keep up with in the long run

Superkick Party

Atlus / Ryū ga Gotoku
Daps
Reppin
Hub City
Also did not expect that many people were anticipating this game since its a new IP, but its sold out at damn near every store in my entire state :dead:

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
First of all stop with this 'y'all' shyt bruh. Don't lump me in with everyone else like a female, I don't speak for anyone but myself. I aint ever looked from validation from anyone, I don’t care if you like this or not, just don't rain on everyone elses parade while you do it.
I just ignore most of breh posts. He's probably the worst stan in this section.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I dunno man, I guess I still live in the age were a 7 on up can still be extremely enjoyable if it's your kind of game.

only when games start getting 6's do I get iffy...

It's almost like scores don't mean anything if your game doesn't get a 8 on up, its bargain bin status.

Most of my favorite game experiences don't come from games that were 8, 9 or 10's ( well that weren't nintendo games)

I think the 1st couple were like metal gear 1 and 2
I wouldn't have an issue with this game being a 7. I'm not that type that only plays 9/10 games. I kinda expect this to be a mid tier enjoyable experience. Not revolutionary but a good few weekends spent. When the generation is over I don't expect this to be at the top of my games list but that doesn't mean it's not a solid experience either.