SBNation: Meet the Bag Man of the $EC

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Raising my right hand i have never lied about a damn thing on this site or that site since i signed up in 2003.I'm good friends with someone Cam's really close to here in Atlanta and i'll just leave it at that.And you know you touched a nerve with someone when they bring up that sidewalk fan shyt :heh: Always knew you was really bytch made. I have never claimed to be an alum.But i was born in Gadsden,Alabama.And that is where my family is from.I have been attending Bama games since knee high and make more money now than half the mother fukkers that do graduate from there.So..

xpchopani.gif

you related to dre?

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldn't exactly consider that little small amount of money as "paying a player".He was just trying to look out for him so he could eat.Nothing compared to your 250 K bag man y'all keep on deck.Atleast we have a future to offer these players.What does your team have to offer a player besides a huge bag of cash? It's not like you are sending many to the next level.Most go there and die.Y'all even had to pay Cam AGAIN after he left just so he would continue liking your school and come back from time to time.He hated Auburn. :laugh:

:ohhh:

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
fukk the bullshyt, if I'm a big name recruit coming to your school you best be paying me. I want my shyt in cash, hundreds, in a black briefcase with the number lock, handed to me by a snow bunny in a trench coat with nothing on underneath, in a 4 star hotel with a toilet and a bidet, in Malibu overlooking the ocean, on a Wednesday because it's hump day for Christ sakes :takedat:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
fukk the bullshyt, if I'm a big name recruit coming to your school you best be paying me. I want my shyt in cash, hundreds, in a black briefcase with the number lock, handed to me by a snow bunny in a trench coat with nothing on underneath, in a 4 star hotel with a toilet and a bidet, in Malibu overlooking the ocean, on a Wednesday because it's hump day for Christ sakes :takedat:
You want all that but staying in a 4 star hotel young? :comeon:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Raising my right hand i have never lied about a damn thing on this site or that site since i signed up in 2003.I'm good friends with someone Cam's really close to here in Atlanta and i'll just leave it at that.And you know you touched a nerve with someone when they bring up that sidewalk fan shyt :heh: Always knew you was really bytch made. I have never claimed to be an alum.But i was born in Gadsden,Alabama.And that is where my family is from.I have been attending Bama games since knee high and make more money now than half the mother fukkers that do graduate from there.So..

xpchopani.gif

You aint gotta to lie to kick it man.........:laff:

Anyway...who cares.....The fact that you think Auburn is paying players, yet Alabama isn't, lets me know you see thru........

Glad to see your family has always had season tickets to Bama games............:rudy:

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You aint gotta to lie to kick it man.........:laff:

Anyway...who cares.....The fact that you think Auburn is paying players, yet Alabama isn't, lets me know you see thru........

Glad to see your family has always had season tickets to Bama games............:rudy:
258bf345_AlonzoMourningThinks.gif

It is what it is.I don't expect you to believe me.The truth hurts.I wasn't even going to say anything till ya boy MMS(not Mr.Money Shot but Mini Money Shot)got his little feelings hurt and started talkin greasy.I don't usually partake in this type of nonsense.