SBNation: Meet the Bag Man of the $EC

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I don't Muschamp would cheat at Florida. From all SEC schools, Florida seems the most reputable.

A&M is in a shiity ass redneck town yet the last two recruiting cycles, I've seen sooo many over the top glowing comments from recruits visiting that place, there has to be something going down. RSJ's loved UT, their parents loved UT...then they went to aggy and everything changed on the drop of a dime. It was crazy following his recruitment b/c everything was perfect then UT decided to stop recruiting him and pulled the schollie. Learned later he had some shady people enter his circle and were making demands. Then later his pops comes out and says one SEC school offered him a 100k. You expect me to believe he went to A&M for free after somebody else offered 100K? What about Speedy Noil. One of the top receivers to ever come out of the southeast, dude came from humble beginnings, I'm sure he was receiving top dollar offers from all SEC schools.....you expect me to believe he all of sudden turned his back on LSU/Bama to go to A&M for free. Nah breh...A&M is desperate to keep this current attention on them and desperate to get out of UT's shadow. They've cheated in the past and they're doing it again.

Per bleacher report he's actually claiming it was 300k, luxury suits. monthly 1k payments and other schools apparently offered double. I think he might be lying about those figures though.

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A&M been dirty forever. That's why they've never won shyt. When they were good in the 80s and 90s, they were constantly under some probation whether it was bowl bans or no national tv. They were dirtier than SMU, but no way the NCAA was going to go after a big program like them. This dude is probably not talking A&M but they will stay under suspicion forever. I don't think Sumlin has to be dirty, too folks in college station willing to do that for him.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did yall not have a coach get fired last season for paying a player or nah?

As I was saying, excluding Bama from any list of schools that bends recruiting rules is laughable at best.
I wouldn't exactly consider that little small amount of money as "paying a player".He was just trying to look out for him so he could eat.Nothing compared to your 250 K bag man y'all keep on deck.Atleast we have a future to offer these players.What does your team have to offer a player besides a huge bag of cash? It's not like you are sending many to the next level.Most go there and die.Y'all even had to pay Cam AGAIN after he left just so he would continue liking your school and come back from time to time.He hated Auburn. :laugh:

Last edited:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
wouldn't exactly consider that little small amount of money as "paying a player".He was just trying to look out for him so he could eat.

Y'all even had to pay Cam AGAIN after he left just so he would continue liking your school and come back from time to time.He hated Auburn. :laugh:
OK. Yeah, that sounds real accurate. :russ:

"Helping" is just what a bagman does. It's obvious that you didn't read article. Not that you could in the first place. :mjlol:

Did you even go to Bama? I'll go ahead and assume that you drove your houndstooth trailer into Tuscaloosa and called yourself an alum. :scusthov:

.Nothing compared to your 250 K bag man y'all keep on deck. Atleast we have a future to offer these players.What does your team have to offer a player besides a huge bag of cash? It's not like you are sending many to the next level.
A 250K bagman? Where in your ass did you pull this number from? Seriously.

Don't worry about us getting kids to the next level. In due time friend. 2013 was just the beginning.

BigSteve

All Star
Daps
Could've easily been one of the MS or AL schools due to settings in the article. We KNOW Bama players are getting paid, even as recently as last year.

There's bidding war every year in AL. Nothing new.

Fixed. I personally saw some old dude giving Connor Shaw some $$$ when I was in Columbia once
Right, I think that players getting paid happens at every school in the SEC, there are no doubts about it.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Right, I think that players getting paid happens at every school in the SEC, there are no doubts about it.
I'm starting to think Arkansas may be the 3rd team....they're getting recruits out of S. FL now and I don't care if Randy Shannon is there. There's no way that a kid from there wants to go to Fayetteville, AR over a Knoxville, Athens, Tally, or Gainesville (puke). Plus with that scumbag HC they have, it is plausible

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I'm starting to think Arkansas may be the 3rd team....they're getting recruits out of S. FL now and I don't care if Randy Shannon is there. There's no way that a kid from there wants to go to Fayetteville, AR over a Knoxville, Athens, Tally, or Gainesville (puke). Plus with that scumbag HC they have, it is plausible
fukk Arky :pacspit:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Every top school pays to some extent. Every single one. Anyone that believes otherwise is delusional.
pretty much imo. It's guilty until proven innocent. If it's known a couple schools are doing it then most are doing it. There's no way you're competing when other schools are offering 50k+ unless a player is extremely well off.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
OK. Yeah, that sounds real accurate.

Raising my right hand i have never lied about a damn thing on this site or that site since i signed up in 2003.I'm good friends with someone Cam's really close to here in Atlanta and i'll just leave it at that.And you know you touched a nerve with someone when they bring up that sidewalk fan shyt :heh: Always knew you was really bytch made. I have never claimed to be an alum.But i was born in Gadsden,Alabama.And that is where my family is from.I have been attending Bama games since knee high and make more money now than half the mother fukkers that do graduate from there.So..

xpchopani.gif

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Raising my right hand i have never lied about a damn thing on this site or that site since i signed up in 2003.I'm good friends with someone Cam's really close to here in Atlanta and i'll just leave it at that.And you know you touched a nerve with someone when they bring up that sidewalk fan shyt :heh:
Always knew you was really bytch made. I have never claimed to be an alum.But i was born in Gadsden,Alabama.And that is where my family is from.I have been attending Bama games since knee high and make more money now than half the mother fukkers that do graduate from there.So..

Riiight. So you're friends of friends of a friend., and you and every other Bama fan been fans for life, and now you ballin more than the graduates. That's what's up. :mjlol: