Saying Aliens Built Ancient Monuments Isn't Only Crazy, It's Racist

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
My issue with this take is that the egyptians wrote literally everything technical down. You see this in math, embalming techniques, medicine, architecture, etc. It seems like the more valuable the info, the more likely they were to preserve it in those tombs or in stone wall. Why would such valuable technical info (like what you're describing) be ommited from the record?

Furthermore, why would the literate people who later conquered egypt have these valuable tools completely missing from their own records?

More damning than the lack of info in their own egyptian records, is the lack of magical tech in their literate enemy's records. Their enemies wouldve had no incentive to aide the Egyptians in (alleged) deception and no incentive to make them look better than they actually were.

(As an unrelated note, this is the same hole in the moon landing/flat earth conspiracies)

All of History -

The written records that we posses

Is like 10000 years old. And I think 10000 actually generous. No Google

So ..

The forgotten era would have to have died and become dust before the ancient Egyptians

Are there any records

OF ANY KIND

that detail the building of the pyramids? How they quarries the stone and moved it..

So by your logic the pyramids don't exist. But they are there

Same way the records you're imagining might also have vanished to time.

The Egyptians prolly found the pyramids already built

Geordi

All Star
Daps
All of History -

So ..

The forgotten era would have to have died and become dust before the ancient Egyptians

Are there any records

OF ANY KIND

that detail the building of the pyramids? How they quarries the stone and moved it..

Yes there are records found from pyramid construction.

Egypt’s Oldest Papyri Detail Great Pyramid Construction

It says where they got the stones from and the construction workers they hired to build it.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Yes there are records found from pyramid construction.

Egypt’s Oldest Papyri Detail Great Pyramid Construction

It says where they got the stones from and the construction workers they hired to build it.

I read about that

Its not the record of how they were actually built.

Lets put it like this

For modern skyscrapers we have every detail of the plans.

A plan can be created in New York, then sent to Hong Kong and the company on Hong Kong

using the directions

can build the building

people in 100 years can find the plans. Even if they have a way to do it it in one hour, they could use our methods to do it the way we did it

We can't build the pyramids with any method that we know of. Even our modern stuff

Nevermind doing it HOW THEY did it

Cause no one really knows HOW THEY did it

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
All of History -

So ..

Are there any records

OF ANY KIND

The egyptians found those pyramids same way the Azteca found theirs, etc.

It's going come out, it just takes time. It takes alot to rewrite history books, admit theories were wrong etc. There are people who have spent a life time studying and teaching history from the current paradigm and many people won't be able to swallow they spent 40 years learning wrong info.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Nobody likes to hear it. But if you are claiming to e a Egyptian. That is like claiming to be a New Yorker.. you see how its a mix up?

The real Egyptians moved to Antarctica and when global warming continues, the truth will come. I can't wait for our planet to heat up

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Which is to say that both civilizations built them without any 'help' from fictitious prior civilizations that left NO evidence of their existence.​

Time is the great eraser

If the older civilizations are of a certain age, it would be nigh IMPOSSIBLE for records or even whole cities to withstand the march of time

If we ever die out, our shyt will be erased when enough time passes. Sky scrapers, dams, aircraft carriers... everything

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Ghost Utmost said:
We can't build the pyramids with any method that we know of. Even our modern stuff

Nevermind doing it HOW THEY did it

Cause no one really knows HOW THEY did it

Nonsense. We know how and why they built them. With our present tech, we could (and have) build even more impressive structures.

We have buildings in space right now.​

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
Ghost Utmost said:
Time is the great eraser

Not enough time passed to erase the evidence showing that Egyptians built the pyramids about 4,000 years ago.......

rfvr8xbksgfrfqjcv52s.jpg

...​

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Which is to say that both civilizations built them without any 'help' from fictitious prior civilizations that left NO evidence of their existence.​

I'll use you as an example to one of my points...

From what I gather you're a well educated guy. Probably spent a good penny on your education (if you're the breh I'm thinking of). You consider yourself a learned breh.

It'll be hell for you to learn that you spent years learning erroneous information. Now think of the cac professors and scientists who spent a life time learning and teaching this. They may kill themselves!

"Left no evidence"...dear Watson, why would I leave evidence of what's behind the curtain? It'll ruin my entire presentation if the kids find out it's me behind the curtain giving them props.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
Slangtonomo said:
I'll use you as an example to one of my points.

The pyramids were built by Egyptians about 4,000 years ago and they figured out how to do it on their own using math, physics, and one of the largest workforces on the planet at the time.

Positing some unknown pre-existing civilization is unnecessary and how crackpots and charlatans make money.​

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
Nobody likes to hear it. But if you are claiming to e a Egyptian. That is like claiming to be a New Yorker.. you see how its a mix up?

The real Egyptians moved to Antarctica and when global warming continues, the truth will come. I can't wait for our planet to heat up
i feel where u coming from now with your posts.it took me a minute.

dem nikkas set up holy lands and wonders/structures for religious people to think is proof
when in reality its just disney land for religous people to visit and keep the faith alive

am i following u a lil bit?

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
The pyramids were built by Egyptians about 4,000 years ago and they figured out how to do it on their own using math, physics, and one of the largest workforces on the planet at the time.

Positing some unknown pre-existing civilization is unnecessary and how crackpots and charlatans make money.​

I'm not doubting the Egyptians built the pyramids, but do you really think we are the only civilization to have ever existed? Our written history goes back 10,000 years, and in 10,000 years we have gone to space, modern man came into existence 100,000 years ago, it took us 90,000 years to learn to write stuff down and keep records, but then it only took 10,000 to go to space? That doesn't make a lot of sense bruh.