Saying Aliens Built Ancient Monuments Isn't Only Crazy, It's Racist

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
My issue with this take is that the egyptians wrote literally everything technical down. You see this in math, embalming techniques, medicine, architecture, etc. It seems like the more valuable the info, the more likely they were to preserve it in those tombs or in stone wall. Why would such valuable technical info (like what you're describing) be ommited from the record?

Furthermore, why would the literate people who later conquered egypt have these valuable tools completely missing from their own records?

More damning than the lack of info in their own egyptian records, is the lack of magical tech in their literate enemy's records. Their enemies wouldve had no incentive to aide the Egyptians in (alleged) deception and no incentive to make them look better than they actually were.

(As an unrelated note, this is the same hole in the moon landing/flat earth conspiracies)
A lot people say the books were looted. Or that foreigners wrote down info in their own books and trashed the originals. Can’t even write in Etruscan anymore(emperor Claudius was the last to know the language) and western civilization knowledge was lost til the moors translated greek works

someone said in the open secret thread cacs trade real knowledge they don’t want us to see through old books you see on their shelves too

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Listen in the right circles and there are whispers that info will be released this year about pyramids in Antarctica. Pyramids older than any African pyramid.

Who built those?
The nikka who told his potna who said it’ll be a cold day in hell before I let a hoe pimp me

Antarctica been frozen for how long

but when u go in the pyramid that very nikka is frozen like :francis:

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
My issue with this take is that the egyptians wrote literally everything technical down. You see this in math, embalming techniques, medicine, architecture, etc. It seems like the more valuable the info, the more likely they were to preserve it in those tombs or in stone wall. Why would such valuable technical info (like what you're describing) be ommited from the record?

Furthermore, why would the literate people who later conquered egypt have these valuable tools completely missing from their own records?

More damning than the lack of info in their own egyptian records, is the lack of magical tech in their literate enemy's records. Their enemies wouldve had no incentive to aide the Egyptians in (alleged) deception and no incentive to make them look better than they actually were.

(As an unrelated note, this is the same hole in the moon landing/flat earth conspiracies)

But this goes down my road of: it wasn't there's.

They were learning to understand what was left there. They were (certain sects) learning it and integrating it into their society but they hadn't mastered it.

They were ahead of everyone else and had everyone envious. It's why everyone was trying to get into Kemet.

It's why Greeks had persia do their dirty work and swept in.

:sas1:It's why Rome (Greece) never fell.

They found what they knew was left there. They just had to take it from those negroes. Whatever they found still has them (a small circle) in control.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Naw he dont need to explain shyt.

Giant triangles is some feat of engineering he cant see black people accomplishing is all
Benjamin Banneker was Dogon and was allowed to design Washington DC. If you know who the Dogón are then it makes sense

And then Albert Pike the most powerful mason in the world at one point needed a black man to translate symbols he didn’t know for him. The same black man Helena Blavatsky stole from.

Onesimas taught cacs inoculation but nikkas can’t build pyramids?

these nikkas need to be proud of their history

Dzali OG

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
The nikka who told his potna who said it’ll be a cold day in hell before I let a hoe pimp me

Antarctica been frozen for how long

but when u go in the pyramid that very nikka is frozen like :francis:

Great point!!! Antarctica been frozen for how long???

So how old that shyt down there then? But wait....that fukks everything up :damn:. Life started in africa and black man is god!!!!

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Benjamin Banneker was Dogon and was allowed to design Washington DC

And then Albert Pike needed a black man to translate symbols he didn’t know for him. The same black man Helena Blavatsky stole from.

Making all types of excuses as well.
:dwillhuh:

Dzali OG

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Benjamin Banneker was Dogon and was allowed to design Washington DC

And then Albert Pike needed a black man to translate symbols he didn’t know for him. The same black man Helena Blavatsky stole from.

Very proud of history...but things didn't add up.

I keep saying: if Dame made Jay...he can make another Jay.

Oh...and I'm not totally discrediting black man. We were the first to reach the ancient technology and begin understanding it.

And I'm not even saying those ancient civilizations with the advanced knowledge weren't black. Most likely were...or had reached the level of technology where they could be whatever color they chose 7 days a week :ohhh:.

I'm saying that, they were not us. When I say us, I mean homo sapien sapien. We maybe descendants of theirs and probably had some degree of mixture with them, but they're not us.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Slangtonomo said:
For a heat check: those in the conversation, what purpose did the pyramids serve?

They built the pyramids to emulate mountains since all ANE civilizations believed 'g-ds' lived atop them. Egyptians also added the 'Creation Myth' of Atum-Ra to recreate the 'First Time' (in the beginning).

Read about the Ennead.

They are not 10,000+ years old.​

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Very proud of history...but things didn't add up.

I keep saying: if Dame made Jay...he can make another Jay.

Oh...and I'm not totally discrediting black man. We were the first to reach the ancient technology and begin understanding it.

And I'm not even saying those ancient civilizations with the advanced knowledge weren't black. Most likely were...or had reached the level of technology where they could be whatever color they chose 7 days a week :ohhh:.

I'm saying that, they were not us. When I say us, I mean homo sapien sapien. We maybe descendants of theirs and probably had some degree of mixture with them, but they're not us.
So like the original Egyptians could've been the Nephilim.?

It is some shyt..the Pharoah's saw themselves as Gods and shyt.

Dzali OG

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
So like the original Egyptians could've been the Nephilim.?

It is some shyt..the Pharoah's saw themselves as Gods and shyt.

Gotta understand how words confuse us. Soon as someone see the word nephilim they think biblical.

Lemme do this...

Angel/alien/demon/spirits/dimensional beings/fairy

If you look at those words with no bias you can understand how they can all be interchangeable. Merely different titles for different times and lands.

Nephilim/GMO/giants/freaks of nature

All interchangeable depending upon your socialization.

Our scientist are making nephilim today. Goats that can spin silk, go corn, etc. They just haven't reached the level where they can create people yet....or have they lol.

At any rate, what I propose and what's growing in modern science, is that the founders of our advanced, ancient civilizations were survivors from prior advanced civilizations.

:lolbron: some of them still around too...

Why you think voting only does so much? Who yall thought people like the Rockefeller and Bildeburgs, etc worked for? Why you think it was all about lineage?

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Slangtonomo said:
At any rate, what I propose and what's growing in modern science, is that the founders of our advanced, ancient civilizations were survivors from prior advanced civilizations.

Utter and complete nonsense. Modern science wholly rejects that 'theory'. Fringe and 'alternative' science (lol) embraces it.​

Dzali OG

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Utter and complete nonsense. Modern science wholly rejects that 'theory'. Fringe and 'alternative' science (lol) embraces it.​

At one time...modern science wholly supported that black people came from apes. Took them 60 years to correct that.

Fringe and alternative science can easily become modern science.

First thing needing recognition is that our science is controlled. :lolbron: more than likely by remnants of these ancient civilizations.