Saying Aliens Built Ancient Monuments Isn't Only Crazy, It's Racist

Geordi

All Star
Daps
I read about that

Its not the record of how they were actually built.

Lets put it like this

For modern skyscrapers we have every detail of the plans.

A plan can be created in New York, then sent to Hong Kong and the company on Hong Kong

using the directions

can build the building

people in 100 years can find the plans. Even if they have a way to do it it in one hour, they could use our methods to do it the way we did it

We can't build the pyramids with any method that we know of. Even our modern stuff

Nevermind doing it HOW THEY did it

Cause no one really knows HOW THEY did it
We could make them today if we wanted to with better materials too. Pyramids been obsolete for 2000 years. Its like trying to figure out how to make model-Ts when we have lambos

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Time is the great eraser

If the older civilizations are of a certain age, it would be nigh IMPOSSIBLE for records or even whole cities to withstand the march of time

If we ever die out, our shyt will be erased when enough time passes. Sky scrapers, dams, aircraft carriers... everything

Here's something else to consider...

Earlier I stated that there are still older civilizations here. With that in mind, why would they simply depend on time to erase their footsteps? They would actively work to erase their footsteps!

Being thousands, and some perhaps millions of years older, their technology would allow them to do such things as hide entire continents from us :lolbron: (having people think we live on a flat earth because we never get a full picture) or even place us in a simulation.

Imagine if you could make the characters on your PS5 actually do profitable labor for you? Life would be good huh :ohhh:?

Dzali OG

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
The pyramids were built by Egyptians about 4,000 years ago and they figured out how to do it on their own using math, physics, and one of the largest workforces on the planet at the time.

Positing some unknown pre-existing civilization is unnecessary and how crackpots and charlatans make money.​

Can we see a history, a trail, of them evolving up to that point?

I'll wait :sas1:

And no...I don't mean the lesser pyramids further south.

We don't have a skyscraper in the middle of a bunch of huts now do we? Our skyscrapers are in the middle of cities with levels of sophistication right? Abundant technology to match the accomplishments right?

There are clear trails leading to our engineering accomplishments right? Someone from another planet could plainly see the progression from wood structures, to brick, to cement, etc. From 1 story to 3 story, to 15 story, to 80 story right?

You won't find that with any of these other megaliths. We didn't build them.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
You'd have to define 'civilization' for that question to make sense.​

Do you think human beings in our present state are the first advanced beings to have ever lived on this planet?

I don't at all, I fully believe there were probably two other human civilizations before ours that, given the nature of man, died out and rebuilt themselves slowly over time. 100,000 years is a long time, especially when you tell me we spent 90,000 of them not even keeping track of shyt, even though now a days we keep track of everything. Common sense tells me something was here before us, modern man as we know ourselves to be.

Dzali OG

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
We could make them today if we wanted to with better materials too. Pyramids been obsolete for 2000 years. Its like trying to figure out how to make model-Ts when we have lambos

We have two cranes on the planet that can lift the heaviest stones used in their construction. (The magnitude of that alone is funny style). But there's a problem...those cranes are stationary

So yes, we can build some pyramids today, but they won't be like the great pyramid. The blocks used would be a lot smaller. Ours may even "look prettier" but a Mason will know it's not superior to the great pyramid.

Not even getting into some of the cuts made into the stone.

Dzali OG

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Do you think human beings in our present state are the first advanced beings to have ever lived on this planet?

I don't at all, I fully believe there were probably two other human civilizations before ours that, given the nature of man, died out and rebuilt themselves slowly over time. 100,000 years is a long time, especially when you tell me we spent 90,000 of them not even keeping track of shyt, even though now a days we keep track of everything. Common sense tells me something was here before us, modern man as we know ourselves to be.

Bravo! Someone else is thinking! This is where I first broke away years ago too.

Science says: we've had the same anatomy and brain for around 250,000 years. They believe they can prove that.

Walk with me...

So according to most people, even educated people, we did JACK shyt up until around 3,000 years ago. They've pushed it back now to I believe 6,000 years...reluctantly.

:lolbron: And they'll be pushing it back soon to like 10,000 to 14,000 years trying to explain Gobekli Tepi.

So for 240,000 years, people with the same body and brain as you and I just walked around in sandles scratching their ass!

This is what academia want people to believe!

killacal

Banned
Daps
I'm not doubting the Egyptians built the pyramids, but do you really think we are the only civilization to have ever existed? Our written history goes back 10,000 years, and in 10,000 years we have gone to space, modern man came into existence 100,000 years ago, it took us 90,000 years to learn to write stuff down and keep records, but then it only took 10,000 to go to space? That doesn't make a lot of sense bruh.
Smart dumb nikkas:laff:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Dallas' 4 Eva said:

Ants have used tools, formed societies, built structures, farmed, hunted, enslaved one another, etc., for, literally, millions of years before humans existed.

We know this because of fossils........something that proves they existed unlike what you're proposing.​

Geordi

All Star
Daps
We have two cranes on the planet that can lift the heaviest stones used in their construction. (The magnitude of that alone is funny style). But there's a problem...those cranes are stationary

So yes, we can build some pyramids today, but they won't be like the great pyramid. The blocks used would be a lot smaller. Ours may even "look prettier" but a Mason will know it's not superior to the great pyramid.

Not even getting into some of the cuts made into the stone.
They used ramps to drag the stones up the sides of the walls. It also took 20 years to build it. Eventually they'll find more evidence of how those people did it.

We use cranes because it stupid and extremely dangerous to use obsolete methods from thousands of years ago.

Dzali OG

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
I see that for some people, you must start from the top, down:

How much does what I'm overall suggesting answer for you as far as life's mysteries go?

Religion - :mjgrin:

Flat earth conspiracy- :mjgrin:

Who really controls the govt - :mjgrin:

Who built these megaliths - :mjgrin:

What are these ufos people see - :mjgrin:

What's the big secret - :mjgrin:

There are other, older, more advanced civilizations sonning us like little brother.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Science and academia don't work according to belief, they work according to evidence, not wild speculation. As new evidence is discovered, academics alter their theories. Extraordinary claims such as the Giza complex predating the Saqquara step pyramids, and those being built as imitations, require extraordinary evidence.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Bravo! Someone else is thinking! This is where I first broke away years ago too.

Science says: we've had the same anatomy and brain for around 250,000 years. They believe they can prove that.

Walk with me...

So according to most people, even educated people, we did JACK shyt up until around 3,000 years ago. They've pushed it back now to I believe 6,000 years...reluctantly.
[/b]
:lolbron: And they'll be pushing it back soon to like 10,000 to 14,000 years trying to explain Gobekli Tepi.[/b]

So for 240,000 years, people with the same body and brain as you and I just walked around in sandles scratching their ass!

That shyt was crazy to me to hear how old that shyt was? You mean to tell me they were capable of building actual advanced architecture and advanced geometry, so basically they had math, but they didn't have the ability to write down and keep a written record. Either someone is lying about something or they purposefully tried to hide themselves.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Slangtonomo said:
Can we see a history, a trail, of them evolving up to that point?

I'll wait

And no...I don't mean the lesser pyramids further south.

No problem......​

7,000 years older than the pyramids and makes your next statement false......
Slangtonomo said:
You won't find that with any of these other megaliths. We didn't build them

It isn't necessary for the surrounding area to be of the same 'sophistication' as the megaliths and we know we, human beings, built ALL of them.

There is NO evidence of a pre-existing 'civilization' showing them how to do it and it isn't necessary that there be one.​

Last edited: