Saying Aliens Built Ancient Monuments Isn't Only Crazy, It's Racist

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
You know what i mean about obama. :usure:

If we leave the philosophizing about who is an "american" aside, i agree with your other points. :whoa:

Also, one question for you if you got the time. Do you see the formation of Nato or Asean or even the old USSR alliance as a return to the political structure you described for Egypt?:patrice:

Yeah I hear you about Obama

Well USSR indeed was kind of a supra-national country, in the sense that it had various nations within it, i.e ethnic groups. We tend to equate the words "nations" and "country" now (since the constitution of the "nation states" in 19th century), but before a "nation" was basically an ethnic group. So you could have countries (usually called "Empires", such as the Ottoman Emire, Austro-Hongarian one, etc) with various nations within it, and nations with no country at all (famously the Jews, Kurds, Roma, etc). When you think about it, Stalin was from Georgia, not from Russia, which was obviously the main republic within the USSR.

On the other hand NATO or ASEAN are just alliances of independent countries, there's no political integration. I don't think we have something similar now, but to be honest this would require more knowledge of political structures past and present than I have :yeshrug:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Khufu - Wikipedia

Khnum protects me (transliterated as The Divine Potter Protects Me) - See Genesis 2

they dont want to give credit where its due, the mortuary cults of the Old Kingdom are not like the Middle/Late ones (Osiris belief)

Peep this saying i posted in this thread
https://www.thecoli.com/posts/41076621/

Book_of_Gates_Barque_of_Ra_cropped.jpg

Khnum with the snake deity Nehebkau inside the Sun (Re) surrounded by the protective coiled serpent deity Mehen (deification of games) flanked by Saa (perception) and Heka (magic)

Egyptian Pharaohs believed their ultimate goal was to become one with Re to live eternally (before the Osiris belief). The Pyramids are a clock/machine that has yet to be fully understood.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Initiation chambers seems feasible.

There was some initiation practices going on but their purpose was way bigger at conception.

It's being discovered that the Great Pyramid was a sophisticated piece of engineering and power. Some type of healing chamber, communication tower and most importantly it maintained the Sahara as a fertile grassland.

killacal

Banned
Daps
There was some initiation practices going on but their purpose was way bigger at conception.

It's being discovered that the Great Pyramid was a sophisticated piece of engineering and power. Some type of healing chamber, communication tower and most importantly it maintained the Sahara as a fertile grassland.
The earth tilt change changed the sahara to a desert

Educate on youtube brehs:francis:

Geordi

All Star
Daps
Its a bunch of rocks stacked on top of each other, any large group of people can do that. You dont need alien technology.:mjlol:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I do believe that humanity has existed in cycles, and that there have been multiple civilizations throughout time, there is a reason that there are certain common beliefs amongst all our ancient ancestors(Magic, Dragons, most divine beings in Polytheism are interchangable across religions if you look into them deep enough aka they all believed in the same gods just called them different things, all ancient civilizations tell tales of a great flood, etc.).

At the same time though there is a lot of evidence that the ancient Egyptians built the pyramids though, aint no crackers finna make me believe otherwise.