Saying Aliens Built Ancient Monuments Isn't Only Crazy, It's Racist

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Slangtonomo said:
Inside the pyramid...even closer quarters? Again, you can only get so many men on the surface of the blocks.

You don't need many men and they used pulleys.
Slangtonomo said:
And no the majority of those blocks were not mere meters from the pyramid. Not the actual building blocks.

Yes, they were. Here's a map of the Giza Plateau.....​

pyramid-quarries.gif

Orange areas are the quarries. 80% of the pyramids are made of limestone quarried a few hundred meters or so from the pyramids.​

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
1. That's why we have peer review.
2. That's not necessarily true. Things are disproven all the time. Old theories can be tested with more sophisticated equipment.
3. This presumes that someone or something can control all, or at least enough, of the evidence all the time. Fully in the realm of speculation.

1. You are aware what peer review is right? Basically a circle jerk. The good ol boys network.

2. Why is it necessary to disprove and edit old theories? The foundation is broken. On purpose.

3. A civilization with technology thousands of years older very much could control all our info.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
No. I'm plainly stating that it isn't necessary for a prior civilization to exist as YOU asserted and can't prove.

There's no problem since hunter-gatherers built it. It is a religious site, not a permanent settlement, built 11,000 years ago.

Who said they were in mud huts?​

With you agreeing hunter gatherers built gobekli I see you are hopelessly indoctrinated.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
1. You are aware what peer review is right? Basically a circle jerk. The good ol boys network.

2. Why is it necessary to disprove and edit old theories? The foundation is broken. On purpose.

3. A civilization with technology thousands of years older very much could control all our info.
1. Papers and peer review are publicly available. Anyone can disprove something with evidence to the contrary.
2. Why do people do anything innovative? Testing limits. Pursuit of truth. What foundation? Broken on purpose? What purpose? Speculation.
3. More speculation.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
Last edited:

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
Question is why did these "primitive people" all around the world build complex edifices aligned perfectly with the motions of celestial bodies?

Riddle me that...

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
To tell time, they didnt have watches back then. It was the beginning of astronomy.

Yet we have no records of them at all bruh. People advanced enough to understand geometry and use astronomy to tell time, yet nothing about them is written down anywhere?

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
Dallas' 4 Eva said:
Yet we have no records of them at all bruh. People advanced enough to understand geometry and use astronomy to tell time, yet nothing about them is written down anywhere?

So what? Writing isn't a prerequisite for intelligence and the stars are objectively viewable points-of-reference as are shadows.​

Geordi

All Star
Daps
This thread is the first i ever heard of Gobekli Tepe.:ohhh: I had no idea humans were building stuff that far back in 11000BC.

Then I read about the theory of the comet that may have wiped them out and other similar cultures. :mindblown: That could be where stories of Noah's flood and destroyed ancient cities come from.