Saying Aliens Built Ancient Monuments Isn't Only Crazy, It's Racist

Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam, Nederland
I'm black all day...but black people, as we know people today, DID NOT BUILD THAT STUFF.

It weren't aliens, and it weren't cacs, but it weren't our people either.

Strange claim the piramids are in Africa remember

51ITmuulIUL._SX321_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

This book has a lot of information about this and more about who the people that lived in Egypte are and came from it has a lot of pictures and he even mentions the piramdes in Sudan same concept

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps

This book has a lot of information about this and more about who the people that lived in Egypte are and came from it has a lot of pictures and he even mentions the piramdes in Sudan same concept
He goes deep in that book, compares languages and cultures as well and ripped apart Champollion

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Slangtonomo said:
That makes two of us...

No, you're alone in that, son. You're the one putting forth unfounded theories of 'advanced' civilizations that mysteriously disappeared while I'm agreeing with the actual evidence showing Egyptians built them using simple tools and a LOT of time/manpower.​

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
Slangtonomo said:
Let's say an ancient black civilization 30,000 years ago had reached a level technologically where they sent a ship or two to another galaxy.

They'd have left evidence they existed so this hypothetical situation just proves your assertion is spurious.​

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida

Yes, he gave great info with the limited access he had. Much of his info will be updated, no disrespect to the elder. What he brought was needed at the time.

African people as we know them, did not build the pyramids. Wait...I believe it's this book where they stated such.

Dzali OG

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
No, you're alone in that, son. You're the one putting forth unfounded theories of 'advanced' civilizations that mysteriously disappeared while I'm agreeing with the actual evidence showing Egyptians built them using simple tools and a LOT of time/manpower.​

Both view points ultimately being opinions.

Dzali OG

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
They'd have left evidence they existed so this hypothetical situation just proves your assertion is spurious.​

If they did leave evidence, would we know? Or would squatters have moved into their old home and repainted?

On top of that, what if they didn't want to leave evidence because they want to son their lil b*stard kids?

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
Stretches like this make you wonder about the official story:

O9fviSL.png

Dr. Joseph West of Indiana State University has a new proposal. He suggests the builders may have strapped three round wooden beams to each side of the stone block to "transform the square prism into a dodecagon which can then be moved more easily by rolling than by dragging."

Physicists Have A New Theory On How The Egyptians Built The Pyramids

Do all that, build a pyramid that is aligned within one-fifteenth of one degree accuracy and somehow overlook the concept of a wheel.:mjlol:

None of the theories are internally congruent. Much like most of everything.

Dzali OG

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Yes. That's why we KNOW they didn't exist. No evidence and Occam's Razor.

Notice all the 'What ifs' you have to add to your hypothesis? That's called ad hoc reasoning which invalidates it.​

Umm no. Even academia will tell you that they don't KNOW anything. They can only make calculations and educated guesses with what they have.

I use a lot of what ifs indeed. I say it's an indication of my humility. Academic science should perhaps use what is and it wouldn't have to constantly update information.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
Slangtonomo said:
Umm no. Even academia will tell you that they don't KNOW anything.

Nonsense. What they have is what your entire argument lacks: EVIDENCE. Also, they KNOW a lot.

Next, you're going to try the old 'It's just a theory'- argument, but that works against you even more than this one.​