Saying Aliens Built Ancient Monuments Isn't Only Crazy, It's Racist

Geordi

All Star
Daps
Yet we have no records of them at all bruh. People advanced enough to understand geometry and use astronomy to tell time, yet nothing about them is written down anywhere?
To tell time you just have to look at the sun and put a rock down to see where the shadows are. Early geometry is simple too. Every kid can draw a triangle and different shapes.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Question is why did these "primitive people" all around the world build complex edifices aligned perfectly with the motions of celestial bodies?

Riddle me that...

Don't listen to these brehs giving these academia answers when your own mind tells you better. See people will try and tell you not to trust your own logic. To give your free will to ______ because he's spent 30 years reading.

These people were hunter gatherers but they spent 20 years building gigantic monoliths to tell time :why:. When we who use just a lil brain juice know a hunter gatherer needs every hour of daylight to provide food for their family. When their lifespan was what 30, 40, 50 years?

Dzali OG

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
suppose they were Black Aliens?:manny:

Let's say an ancient black civilization 30,000 years ago had reached a level technologically where they sent a ship or two to another galaxy. They return here 15,000 years later and find their home destroyed from war or natural disaster. What do they do? Would they basically be aliens too us? How would their anatomy evolve in space?

They come home to find their civilization gone and instead there are a bunch of homo sapien running around. Before they left homo sapien were like we see Bush people. Primitives.

What do they do? You can :mjcry: and go back to the stars or you can :lolbron: and become Jehova to these primitives. If you drink enough and keep the lights out, you may even smash the daughters of man huh?

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
1. Papers and peer review are publicly available. Anyone can disprove something with evidence to the contrary.
2. Why do people do anything innovative? Testing limits. Pursuit of truth. What foundation? Broken on purpose? What purpose? Speculation.
3. More speculation.
And we also have these things called PRIMARY SOURCES. This determines if people know what they’re talking about or not

Geordi

All Star
Daps
Don't listen to these brehs giving these academia answers when your own mind tells you better. See people will try and tell you not to trust your own logic. To give your free will to ______ because he's spent 30 years reading.

These people were hunter gatherers but they spent 20 years building gigantic monoliths to tell time :why:. When we who use just a lil brain juice know a hunter gatherer needs every hour of daylight to provide food for their family. When their lifespan was what 30, 40, 50 years?
Some hunter gatherers had MORE free time than agricultural and industrial societies did.

Farmers have less leisure time than hunter-gatherers

They stopped building huge monoliths because they realized it was a waste of time and energy to spend years making that.

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
As a little kid I always really wanted it to be aliens because aliens are cool! But now as as an adult all I can do is :mjpls:

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
See people will try and tell you not to trust your own logic
Because "our own logic" is often wrong. You look outside and see a flat plane. Logic would have one presume the world is flat. You see the sun rise and set, therefore the earth is stationary, and the heavens move around the earth. Shellfish and pork made people sick after eating them, therefore those foods must be cursed.

Last edited:

Dzali OG

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
And we also have these things called PRIMARY SOURCES. This determines if people know what they’re talking about or not

What is a primary source exactly?

I think what's known as a primary source should be carefully considered. Many things used as primary sources aren't.

In my eyes, primary source is something like The Pyramid of Giza. Something that can't be easily altered or destroyed.

Other things...naw...we're just now entering the world of 3D printing. What about others who've had that technology for thousands of years?

Dzali OG

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Some hunter gatherers had MORE free time than agricultural and industrial societies did.

Farmers have less leisure time than hunter-gatherers

They stopped building huge monoliths because they realized it was a waste of time and energy to spend years making that.

:snoop: breh listen to yourself...

I really don't want to go into the detail...

Let me just go here: What economic system was this hunter gatherers society using to pay these THOUSANDS of hunter gatherers to spend their precious 10-12 hours of light to not hunt...but drag rocks?

:snoop: hunter gatherers society known for being smaller due to limited resources but in this case....thousands of family clans bonded together to cut and move giant stones.

Dzali OG

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Because "our own logic" is often wrong. You look outside and see a flat plane. Logic would have one presume the world is flat. You see the sun rise and set, therefore the earth is stationary, and the heavens move around the earth. Shellfish and pork made people sick after eating them, therefore those foods must be cursed.

So exactly who are you giving your power too again?

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
What is a primary source exactly?

I think what's known as a primary source should be carefully considered. Many things used as primary sources aren't.

In my eyes, primary source is something like The Pyramid of Giza. Something that can't be easily altered or destroyed.

Other things...naw...we're just now entering the world of 3D printing. What about others who've had that technology for thousands of years?

this is where you provide a primary source breh

Geordi

All Star
Daps
:snoop: breh listen to yourself...

I really don't want to go into the detail...

Let me just go here: What economic system was this hunter gatherers society using to pay these THOUSANDS of hunter gatherers to spend their precious 10-12 hours of light to not hunt...but drag rocks?

:snoop: hunter gatherers society known for being smaller due to limited resources but in this case....thousands of family clans bonded together to cut and move giant stones.
If you are talking about Göbekli Tepe, so far they believe it was a religious temple. We dont know what they were paying people, it could be food, a chance at the afterlife, worship, or they had slaves build it...