#SayHerName: Families and Social Media Rally for Justice in the Police Killings of Black Women

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They're damn near a protected class in comparison. This march is a distraction and you should look from the outside to see what I mean. It has nothing to do with anything, there aren't rashes of black female police shootings, and it's such a rare situation that the #wacklivesmatter movement lumps in transsexuals and gay men with black women to pad the stats.

Wow @ the bold. Black women are a protected class huh?

I guess then following your logic, you also think that Black women should fall back and not protest police killings? Since according to you is it singularly a Black male issue?

user1

Pro
Daps
Wow @ the bold. Black women are a protected class huh?

I guess then following your logic, you also think that Black women should fall back and not protest police killings? Since according to you is it singularly a Black male issue?
Yea and when these black men get killed, none of their mothers or grandmothers or sisters or aunties or nieces should show up because it's a black male problem :troll:. Sick, selfish thinking.

Sk3ptical

Free Shiesty
Daps
Reppin
#GMB #TeamForeign #7CertsGang
@ODOT META the movement is Black Lives Matter, why get mad if they are speaking up for BW. Why get mad if they are speaking up for homosexuals? If they are black aren't they apart of the movement?
or should it be Black Men's Lives Matter.

I think you are being nitpicky. It's an extension, not a distraction.
they need to keep them fakkits out of this :scust:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Dapped for the movement, glad there is one. But I don't see why they have to be topless? For shock? We can protest for men fully clothed but...Yea it rubs me the wrong way, like it is making it about something else.

Black women are the least protected and talked about when it comes to violence and abuse. You would have to be in denial to say different. Protected :heh: Some of you are so bitter, and stuck in TLR retoric (your own retoric) you can't see whats real past your own bias.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Why were they bare chested? Was that going to change laws and legislations?

Last edited:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
BM have shown time and time again that they don't care about violence against BW so why get angry when BW take it upon themselves (as they should) to voice the injustices that happen to them. It makes no sense unless you make the obvious conclusion.
You are clueless. Where're you from?

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
negro no one is trolling....

SOROS didnt give these groups 30 million?
these are the people you are following?
if they give them money they control what they say....its plain as day
Yeah, he did. Many of the leaders systematically have been killed in similar fashion. The perpetrators allegedly never got caught.