#SayHerName: Families and Social Media Rally for Justice in the Police Killings of Black Women

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I just feel the movment needs to be about the group that is suffring the most from the issue.
So we focus on y'all and just ignore our issues? :francis:

I mean if helping the men's issue (which is really everyone's issue) will in turn help the women, then I can see that possibly making sense but in the meantime. We are dying and suffering.

If you want women to support just the men, then we need men to protect the women. So basically, we need to help each other which was my point from the beginning.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Black Lives Matter was started by two lesbian women from the Bay Area...Those women were Feminists FIRST...They led female workers unions, etc. They were also funded by and affiliated with George Soros Open Society Institute. As well as the corrupted version of the black panthers that Gloria Steinem infiltrated via Michele Wallace. Michelle didn't write that book, lol, Gloria did. Gloria was a CIA attache. Alicia Garza came from and started BAJI, BAJI spawned Black Lives Matter. It's all controlled opposition. It's fraudulent, it's a mockery, and it's counterproductive posturing. Nothing less.
:ohhh:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
@CinnaSlim nah, I'm up on the origins, the key players, the funding, and their strategies. It's definitely a distraction and everything doesn't need an auxiliary, side movement, clone movement, or "female version"...Especially one funded by and ran by "them people". All money ain't good money and all voices don't speak their own words.
Co-sign

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

I mean if helping the men's issue (which is really everyone's issue) will in turn help the women, then I can see that possibly making sense but in the meantime. We are dying and suffering.

If you want women to support just the men, then we need men to protect the women. So basically, we need to help each other which was my point from the beginning.

I see your point

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)

Your issues have millions of dollars of funding, the first lady, women like oprah, madame cj walker, black girls rock, black female empowerment programs, the money from young boys housing gets diverted TO young mother prep, battered womens' housing, womens' shelters, black women's support network, etc.
Grants, affirmative action, hiring, etc work on the: "Kill two birds with one stone" philosophy. Meaning they will fund a "GAY BLACK WOMEN'S" organization or a "GAY WOMEN'S" or a "BLACK WOMEN'S" organization over anything to do with black men. We are men. White men have opened up a lane for white women, gay black men and black women to fight for black rights...they will receive government funding for it. They play the game well, the game is designed for them to play, and collective women's issues can generally be "created" and "cured" with the Hegelian Dialectic. Black men are not that easy to please. Black men are also more of a threat to authority. Women are a bit more malleable politically and financially. Their ambitions and needs are totally different.
Therefore:
Loud voices, simple demands (most black women) = easy to satisfy, only verbally threatening.
ANGRY voices, complex demands (a number of black men) = difficult to satisfy, a threat, a problem.
Use the Loud Voices with simple demands to control the Angry voices with complex demands. Satisfy simple demands, placate the loud voices, the Angry Voices need Loud voices...Loud voices outnumber angry voices...make more money, and have more educational credentials. They are controlled opposition and controlled allegiance all at once. Inseparable.
Take from that what you may...I just gave you their strategy.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
http://madamenoire.com/57134/what-s...ollars-on-hair-care-and-weaves-says-about-us/

Y'all have the MONEY to INVEST...and the POWER

http://america.aljazeera.com/features/2014/10/for-black-men-a-permanentrecession.html

When we win, YOU win. When YOU WIN ALONE, you WIN ALONE. Why?

I'm not resentful, angry, or deluded. I do my research, I create my own plans, I share my opinions. All you have to do is emotionally detach yourself from what you think you know and look at the situation from a perspective of total neutrality.

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
They're damn near a protected class in comparison. This march is a distraction and you should look from the outside to see what I mean. It has nothing to do with anything, there aren't rashes of black female police shootings, and it's such a rare situation that the #wacklivesmatter movement lumps in transsexuals and gay men with black women to pad the stats.

this is true....the twitter c00ns were mourning a recent black male transgender death (i think it was suicide) they were like our sister was gone to soon...

Sister......

:beli:

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
Word to the wise, though: Don't trust anything anybody affiliated with OSI, MORE, or BMP? I think it is...has to say. They're controlled opposition. Just peep game. 1.
someone gets it