#SayHerName: Families and Social Media Rally for Justice in the Police Killings of Black Women

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I didn't know you could read emotions via text but okay. I've been doing a lot of research. Over a period of 15-20 years. My aunt was involved in community organization in my hometown, still is but to a lesser extent. I was on the fringes but now I'm taking a bit more of an active part. I do my research via reading, observation, and attendance. I see patterns, I share the patterns I see. If you'd like references I can gather a few for you to research after I'm finished reading this book.

Attitude is more than emotions. And one could get a sense of your attitude through your phrasing and choice of words. Same way you can read different articles on the same subject, written by people with different opinions and views on the subject and you can tell what their attitude is towards the subject.

The way you come across makes me uninterested in what you have to say. :yeshrug:
Shame too because I'm sure you know what your talking about, I just dont want to deal with the attitude to get the information. Maybe another time.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Attitude is more than emotions. And one could get a sense of your attitude through your phrasing and choice of words. Same way you can read different articles on the same subject, written by people with different opinions and views on the subject and you can tell what their attitude is towards the subject.

The way you come across makes me uninterested in what you have to say. :yeshrug:
Shame too because I'm sure you know what your talking about, I just dont want to deal with the attitude to get the information. Maybe another time.
Oh, okay? That's a shame on your part because I'm 100% emotionally neutral on the subject. I think one shouldn't shade the world with what comes from the other side of her eyes because some things you see and read, some people you come across, are simply outside of your experiences. If you're offended, I apologize for your sake, that wasn't my intention at all. I simply know what's going on for the most part. I also watched the whole protest on livestream last night.
Word to the wise, though: Don't trust anything anybody affiliated with OSI, MORE, or BMP? I think it is...has to say. They're controlled opposition. Just peep game. 1.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
CFjAUkFUgAElFmK.jpg
:pachaha:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Ah yes. It does my 6th heart good to see black women still succumbing to the spiritual and moral degradation we have worked so hard to instill in them.

These women actually believe stripping naked and standing in the middle of the street will bring them justice.

The victory is even sweeter as these are the conscious proud black women that are the head of the modern black revolution.
@kp404 @Theraflu
Obvious troll is obvious.

Daps
Reppin
That troll is kinda funny because that's exactly what they're doing and the Ford Foundation...Open Society Institute, etc, pay these gay black women to make a fool of themselves. This, in turn, influences the people who aren't familiar with activism to turn toward THAT END of the spectrum, and that end is controlled opposition.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
@ODOT META the movement is Black Lives Matter, why get mad if they are speaking up for BW. Why get mad if they are speaking up for homosexuals? If they are black aren't they apart of the movement?
or should it be Black Men's Lives Matter.

I think you are being nitpicky. It's an extension, not a distraction.

We are the ones being killed the most. So yes all the focus should be on us.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
@ODOT META the movement is Black Lives Matter, why get mad if they are speaking up for BW. Why get mad if they are speaking up for homosexuals? If they are black aren't they apart of the movement?
or should it be Black Men's Lives Matter.

I think you are being nitpicky. It's an extension, not a distraction.

The problem I have with this is it isn't authentic. Protesting with you titties out is something white women are known to do. That movement is not one that we own or control.

Daps
Reppin
@CinnaSlim nah, I'm up on the origins, the key players, the funding, and their strategies. It's definitely a distraction and everything doesn't need an auxiliary, side movement, clone movement, or "female version"...Especially one funded by and ran by "them people". All money ain't good money and all voices don't speak their own words.

Daps
Reppin
Black Lives Matter was started by two lesbian women from the Bay Area...Those women were Feminists FIRST...They led female workers unions, etc. They were also funded by and affiliated with George Soros Open Society Institute. As well as the corrupted version of the black panthers that Gloria Steinem infiltrated via Michele Wallace. Michelle didn't write that book, lol, Gloria did. Gloria was a CIA attache. Alicia Garza came from and started BAJI, BAJI spawned Black Lives Matter. It's all controlled opposition. It's fraudulent, it's a mockery, and it's counterproductive posturing. Nothing less.

Daps
Reppin
Also: Attitude is not more than emotions. Attitude is a set way of thinking AND feeling about something. I have no set way of thinking. I know what it is because I care about the facts. I invest in and research the facts. I also look at the players and study their backgrounds and ideologies. I can see from your perspective but you can't see from mine because my perspective has multiple angles...including yours and a few of theirs. You'll see when it plays out.

Onlooker

Rookie
Daps
BM have shown time and time again that they don't care about violence against BW so why get angry when BW take it upon themselves (as they should) to voice the injustices that happen to them. It makes no sense unless you make the obvious conclusion.