#SayHerName: Families and Social Media Rally for Justice in the Police Killings of Black Women

Mob H

All Star
Daps
You coulda put NSFW in the title for the titties tho. But damn, y'all nikkas must hate women or something.

"But what about the bytch that got shot, fukk her, you think I give a damn about a bytch I'm not a sucker" ass nikkas

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
Lame Trolls stick together :babyhaha:
negro no one is trolling....

SOROS didnt give these groups 30 million?
these are the people you are following?
if they give them money they control what they say....its plain as day

Digga38

Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
The coli has some of the most bitter black women haters on the internet; many of them are from st0rmfr0nt or other white supremacy sites unfortunately
or some us arent male feminists like yourself....
these are PAID protestors....what part do you not understand....
how viable a message does one have if they are getting paid to say it?

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
but when others try make black on black crime being stopped as an extension of black lives matter its met with fuk resistance....

:patrice:
Isn't the focus of BlackLivesMatter on the ingrained racism of the police and government?

Black people aren't usually killing black folks because of their skin color. Black on black crime.is a distraction, or seperate issue because it's normal, and if the government and police respected black lives, our communities would have more resources to discourage that kind of negative behavior.

Every time we try to build and improve our community we are faced with opposition or apathy from the government departments who are supposed to help us. They may throw us a bone once in a while but resources don't always go where they are needed.

Tldr; Black on black crime is a seperate issue. Here we are fighting the same enemy.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
negro no one is trolling....

SOROS didnt give these groups 30 million?
these are the people you are following?
if they give them money they control what they say....its plain as day
You're nothing but a troll. Whether it be this thread or the others, you have proven that you hate Black women, so you troll threads with ridiculous comments and our corny agenda. Everyone here knows it, breh. Troll.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
or some us arent male feminists like yourself....
these are PAID protestors....what part do you not understand....
how viable a message does one have if they are getting paid to say it?
male feminist?:mjlol:Not only are you a troll but you have no reading comprehension either. I love it :jayhaha:

Digga38

Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
Isn't the focus of BlackLivesMatter on the ingrained racism of the police and government?

Black people aren't usually killing black folks because of their skin color. Black on black crime.is a distraction, or seperate issue because it's normal, and if the government and police respected black lives, our communities would have more resources to discourage that kind of negative behavior.

Every time we try to build and improve our community we are faced with opposition or apathy from the government departments who are supposed to help us. They may throw us a bone once in a while but resources don't always go where they are needed.

Tldr; Black on black crime is a seperate issue. Here we are fighting the same enemy.

'Black people aren't usually killing black folks because of their skin color. Black on black crime.is a distraction, or seperate issue because it's normal, and if the government and police respected black lives, our communities would have more resources to discourage that kind of negative behavior.'

what difference does the reason mean....Black on Black on crime needs to be addressed because it fuels your 'white supremacy conspiracy' Having black on black crime still going enables the white man to build jails to house us and to validate police spending. less jails means more money for the inner city and less law enforcement money to the cops yall hate

'Every time we try to build and improve our community we are faced with opposition or apathy from the government departments who are supposed to help us. They may throw us a bone once in a while but resources don't always go where they are needed.'

yall begging the same man yall accusing of putting you down. Yall should be embarrased to even ask the white man for help. We have the minds and the bread to help ourselves. but yall want to beg your oppressors to help you....what sense that make

Digga38

Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
male feminist?:mjlol:Not only are you a troll but you have no reading comprehension either. I love it :jayhaha:
funny you havent made one post concerning the subject of the thread....not 1
no comment on paid protestors...
no comment on the obvious agenda by the lgbt community
no comment on these 'protestors' being flown all across the country on a protest tour.....

who is the troll?

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
'Black people aren't usually killing black folks because of their skin color. Black on black crime.is a distraction, or seperate issue because it's normal, and if the government and police respected black lives, our communities would have more resources to discourage that kind of negative behavior.'

what difference does the reason mean....Black on Black on crime needs to be addressed because it fuels your 'white supremacy conspiracy' Having black on black crime still going enables the white man to build jails to house us and to validate police spending. less jails means more money for the inner city and less law enforcement money to the cops yall hate

'Every time we try to build and improve our community we are faced with opposition or apathy from the government departments who are supposed to help us. They may throw us a bone once in a while but resources don't always go where they are needed.'

yall begging the same man yall accusing of putting you down. Yall should be embarrased to even ask the white man for help. We have the minds and the bread to help ourselves. but yall want to beg your oppressors to help you....what sense that make
I'm not saying it doesn't need to be addressed. I thought you were comparing when people say " What about black on black crime?" To the BlackWomenMatter protests.

And who is all this "yall" stuff? This is why I don't stay in here because people get heated and point fingers instead of addressing solutions.

Anyway, I do see what @ODOT META was saying now. I skimmed through the OP before, but I see the #BlackWomenMatter tag.

It would have been better to use the original #BlackLivesMatter tag with female faces instead of breaking it down into a whole bunch of other tags. (AllLivesMatter, GayLivesMatter, EtcEtcMatter)
We lose strength through division.

But like I said, it's not that black on black crime isn't a issue, it's a seperate issue.

Its not that we're begging Massa for scraps. The government says that there's justice for all. So either follow through on your word or leave us alone to rebuild and they aren't doing either.

At the end of the day, this country wasn't made for us. Until we get the whole government overturned and reformed we are gonna be fighting forever because we live in enemy territory. It is what it is.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Black Lives Matter was started by two lesbian women from the Bay Area...Those women were Feminists FIRST...They led female workers unions, etc. They were also funded by and affiliated with George Soros Open Society Institute. As well as the corrupted version of the black panthers that Gloria Steinem infiltrated via Michele Wallace. Michelle didn't write that book, lol, Gloria did. Gloria was a CIA attache. Alicia Garza came from and started BAJI, BAJI spawned Black Lives Matter. It's all controlled opposition. It's fraudulent, it's a mockery, and it's counterproductive posturing. Nothing less.

If only more people knew about the whole Gloria CIA thing...
Crazy how all those groups in the 50s to 70s were infiltrated and destroyed.

Of course their controlled opposition. Hell I've been thinking since last summer, that we are being played. Like their trying to get a real violent reaction out of us.