video programs I have doesn't have enough options but here

i13YicHypxQpZ.gif

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
thats the whole point of the movie literally... all that shet about him freaking out about these kids books that are too fukked up and that "life is hard enough why cant we just get a happy ending" well this is exactly that... everything seemingly resolves itself perfectly within the last 10 minutes of the film.
what I meant by the Hollywood ending was the goofy parlay with the game and the dance competition. him ending up with the other girl was to be expected

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
this is the last movie I saw with my girlfriend before she moved away to Virginia for school :(

Spin

All Star
Daps
This was a pretty damn good movie. I loved the quirks of all the characters which shows we are all "nuts" in our own way. Julia Stiles character, for me, epitomized today's obsession with keeping up with joneses. Everything appears perfect on the outside, nice house, cars, etc, but inside their life is dead. Meanwhile, the characters of Cooper and Lawrence are considered the outcasts.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
This was a pretty damn good movie. I loved the quirks of all the characters which shows we are all "nuts" in our own way. Julia Stiles character, for me, epitomized today's obsession with keeping up with joneses. Everything appears perfect on the outside, nice house, cars, etc, but inside their life is dead. Meanwhile, the characters of Cooper and Lawrence are considered the outcasts.

Yeah when J Law summed it perfectly when she said " we are not like them, we aren't liars"

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Thought Julia Stiles, and all the supporting actors, all the performances, really were great. Just the story/plot collapsed about 100 min in. Stiles was unrecognizable to me, I had to imdb her. I didn't like that line, it's too cliche, imo, the whole 'we are real people' because we are inappropriate and offensive, and lack social grace...despite they were lying to themselves, each other, and others the whole fukking movie. Still loved her in it though. No one disliked the Chris Tucker dance scenes? That felt very tacky.

trollol

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
glad ending up watching this instead of gansgter squad

good performances all around, jlawrence :noah:fav movie this year, maybe b/c im philly eagles fan and can relate to the fanatism from the dad

Hightower

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Great flick. Other than the corny 5.0 dancing gamble, such a great flick.

Bradley Cooper, Jen Lawrence, Robert DeNiro, the Mom (dont know her name) and Chris Tucker (although i wish he had more screen time) all killed their roles.