Saw Silver Linings Playbook

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Very good movie. Agreed on DeNiro's character being the low point. It was just very weak and kinda pointless, at no point did I get why Pat wouldn't just tell him to fukk off. Yeah, blood is thicker than water but the movie didn't do a good job at showing that Pat cared that much about that. Also, I didn't understand if DeNiro "opening up" was for real or just him trying to manipulate Pat.

Jennifer Lawrence is just stupid hot. Like :mindblown: I would simp so bad :noah:

fukk Nikki :birdman:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
excellent movie.. it kinda sold out at the end with the Hollywood style ending but it was definitely a good movie

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
I liked it as well

but you have to suspend belief with the whole storyline

never really though Jennifer was much(besides while wearing the famous red dress) but the was she was moving in the dance practice had me wooed

also the Eagles beating the Cowboys was great too

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
that parlay scene with deniro and everyone in the living room was the low point of the movie

parlay eagles and a 5 on the dance contest? fukking wack

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
still my favorite movie of the year though. along with intouchables

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
excellent movie.. it kinda sold out at the end with the Hollywood style ending but it was definitely a good movie

thats the whole point of the movie literally... all that shet about him freaking out about these kids books that are too fukked up and that "life is hard enough why cant we just get a happy ending" well this is exactly that... everything seemingly resolves itself perfectly within the last 10 minutes of the film.

Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, the 305
u guys talkin bout Deniro's performance was the lowpoint, holllllllllllllllllle' UP. i did NOT believe that at all. this was the best Deniro acted in a movie again for sometime after doing mad suspect flicks. hell even the academy recognized him and nominated him for supporting role. the entire cast was flawless. i will agree wit the consensus on that this film was character-driven. and they all were great characters.

i personally loved his best friend when he told him he likes to listen to megadeath and metallica and break things lol. it was a very good picture that i did not see coming. high praise for me

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
No ones is complaining about his performance. It's the the character he played people had a problem with.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Dope movie, really enjoyed it. JLawrence was good. Her face is average but her body is coming along nicely. :obama:
Overall very enjoyable movie.