Saw Oblivion tonight

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
wow no wonder movies suck now, it's so fukking easy to please yall coward ass nikkas. The plot in this movie sucked balls and I couldn't wait to go home and beat my dikk while I was in the theater. Movie was terrible, yall sound like some 3rd graders talking about "the visuals were great" who the fukk cares? I can't take a movie serious with a wack ass plot and on top of that my nikka Morgan got jipped with his role. His role all together was really kinda pointless and underwhelming. 1 of most garbagest movies I have ever seen in the theater and that's real talk from yogurt the don.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
wow no wonder movies suck now, it's so fukking easy to please yall coward ass nikkas. The plot in this movie sucked balls and I couldn't wait to go home and beat my dikk while I was in the theater. Movie was terrible, yall sound like some 3rd graders talking about "the visuals were great" who the fukk cares? I can't take a movie serious with a wack ass plot and on top of that my nikka Morgan got jipped with his role. His role all together was really kinda pointless and underwhelming. 1 of most garbagest movies I have ever seen in the theater and that's real talk from yogurt the don.

:umad:

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
visually, almost flawless. when i hit the powerball, im having a condo made to look just like that in the sky.

the movie itself was ok. they coulda shaved 15-20 min off it. he's conflicted, he's got memories, i get it. gimme more morgan and better action scenes, already. they shoulda cast joan from mad men as tom's wife too.

Change

All Star
Daps
This movie was terrible. It was just a bad/boring sci-fi movie. Worst move movie i've seen in a long time imo.

Moon already had a similar plot but was better executed.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Saw it last night. I wouldn't pay money to watch it again, but I thought it was decent. I've seen worse.

I wish they would have expanded the background story more instead of giving so much attention to the love story aspect. I understand they needed to flesh out the love story in order to connect the dots but I could have done with the extended flashback and the cabin scene.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just came back from watching it....I liked it.

But goddamn my girl was getting on my nerves the entire time. She was asking me questions every 5 minutes, and then get mad when I tell her chill out for a sec.

Ok, sooooo what happened to everybody again? What's that big thing in the sky? What's those big things in the water?

Then an hour later, after everything was revealed....

Ok sooooo I think you are wrong about everything.

I'm like.....yeah no shyt :beli:

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz

[Senator] I can feel your angerrrr!!![/palpatine]

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
this movie is so boring,

cant believe this is what blockbusters have come to