Saw Oblivion tonight

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
It was cool nothing really crazy but I wasn't feeling or buying Cruise and my girl Olga Kurylenko being husband and wife. That age gap couldn't be covered up even on the big screen. Morgan Freeman and Jamie Lannister should've had more screen time.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
movie was dope

first 30 minutes was basura outside of the stunning visuals.....then it got to the twist and the movie got real good

this is what sci-fi is supposed to be like.....not predictable and played out......yeah the love story was a lil too much but I thought the end was well done

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just came back from watching it....I liked it.

But goddamn my girl was getting on my nerves the entire time. She was asking me questions every 5 minutes, and then get mad when I tell her chill out for a sec.

Ok, sooooo what happened to everybody again? What's that big thing in the sky? What's those big things in the water?

Then an hour later, after everything was revealed....

Ok sooooo I think you are wrong about everything.

I'm like.....yeah no shyt :beli:
Why was your girl asking you though breh, wasn't she watching it with you?

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
the hate is strong in here!
The visuals were awesome, the movie could have been better though

Firstly the movie should have been shorter, secondly the plot was very good and a nice twist, I don't know why ppl thought the story sucked.
no the story and the visuals were the best part of the movie.
The only two bad parts is that it was a lil too long and at times way too slow. Slow and too long is NOT a good combo!

And for the lack of Morgan.. this is a tom cruise movie not a morgan freeman movie

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Enjoyed the flick. Cheesy ending but overall, it was worth the watch. This is a movie I would have enjoyed in 3-d.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Why was your girl asking you though breh, wasn't she watching it with you?
Breh I say this same shyt to my girl when she asking me a million fukking questions :beli:

bytch be asking me questions like I wrote the fukking movie or can predict the future...shyt be pissing me off

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
Was :ehh: when this movie came out, so didn't bother checking it. Saw it today and was pleasantly suprised how good it was. Great visuals and it reminded me of some good old school sci-fi movies. 8/10

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I NEVER heard of this movie till a month ago on a yt movie review video :mindblown:

Watching now:mindblown:

This shyt fukking FIRE:mindblown::mindblown:

And I'm not a Sci fi nikka

Maybe this wack to people that really are into that genre :patrice:

This shyt musta got zero publicity when it came out?

:why:

Daps
Mid story, amazing visuals, incredible score/music as well. Overall worth a watch periodically but nothing mind blowing.