Saw Oblivion tonight

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love sci fi so i'll probably check it even though yall saying it's not that good

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Movie was good. It was worth it for the drones alone.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
at first i gave the movie 5.5 and my girl gave it a 7.5, however; as we were eating and I was thinking about the movie, I give it a 7 now, the ending was a little cheesy

Allah

Pro
Daps
Reppin
All the Jacks had the dream but only the 2 Jacks actually seen Julia. She's pretty much like the blue pill in the Matrixs.

but they all have the dream so they know that their memory was wiped and they have a past where they have a wife. If all of humanity is wiped out and there are 2153252523 jack clones out here now with nothing to do since the tetra whatever is gone, what happens when they encounter the rest of the survivors

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
but they all have the dream so they know that their memory was wiped and they have a past where they have a wife. If all of humanity is wiped out and there are 2153252523 jack clones out here now with nothing to do since the tetra whatever is gone, what happens when they encounter the rest of the survivors

They become a secret weapon against other invaders. They will all love the same women but jack as a character is quite understanding so his seed will rule the planet :obama:.

humble Hermit

Mind Power
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Conquering Lion
Prometheus gets a bad rep. I rather watch that than this:skip:

Not to say this was wack but I was expecting bigger boss battles and a backdrop for where Mary came from. To me drones should be the lower level type battles, that prepares you for something much bigger. I was expecting something colossal on some all out battle to save humanity, instead I got Zone of Enderers :beli:(or whatever it's called) I gave it a 7/10. I might watch if it comes on HBO next year.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Visually :wow:

The story is ok until the love story shows up.

Wasnt happy that Morgan aint get more of a role in it

Tom was running too :bryan:

Jamie Lannister is in it as well.

Its a very entertaining movie. Def see.

The movie was really cool, I enjoyed it. The visuals were definitely stunning and the story and character development kept me interested.