Saw Oblivion tonight

JayYoung314

St. Louis Survivor
Daps
Reppin
Saint Louis
saw this movie and kept falling asleep b4 i could get 2 the end. all i liked were the visuals. story was horrible.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Yea if prometheus is being thrown around this is an auto pass

There's more action and stronger visuals in this compared to Prometheus. I wouldn't skip it, give it a chance. This is coming from someone who thought Prometheus was meh at best.

I give it a 7.5/10

Daps
Reppin
are people really saying this movie was good? :wtf:

i rather watch Prometheus 10 times over this. No dialogue. Morgan Freeman was on 5 minutes at best. And i felt like I was watching a musical.

I really gotta stop wasting money on these shytty movies.
Might go to San Francisco to watch this in real IMAX. Should I? Or is it decent enough not to waste the gas and money on Imax and watch it in Century Theaters XD. Also, is it 3D or not. I wanna know the best way to watch this

breh don't watch the movie period. I wanted my money back.

Allah

Pro
Daps
Reppin
very predictable all the way around, average type sci fi movie that gets carried heavily by the special effects

if those 2 jacks have those dreams why dont the other 23236233215 have the same dream and if they do then eventually wont they come out of it. And come to think of it, once the alien is done and killed or whatever what do the rest of the jacks do? they are all still on earth....

Daps
Reppin
very predictable all the way around, average type sci fi movie that gets carried heavily by the special effects

if those 2 jacks have those dreams why dont the other 23236233215 have the same dream and if they do then eventually wont they come out of it. And come to think of it, once the alien is done and killed or whatever what do the rest of the jacks do? they are all still on earth....

i think it's cause he's the REAL jack and so only he can see those dreams.

i'm not so sure though. :yeshrug:

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
I went in expecting Wall-E for adults. Liked it. Not amazing but entertaining.

Allah

Pro
Daps
Reppin

i think it's cause he's the REAL jack and so only he can see those dreams.

i'm not so sure though. :yeshrug:

the real jack was abducted by the aliens 50 yrs ago and cloned to make jack 1-x000, the only reason his wife came back was because he ejected the pod and it took 50 yrs to come down (also stupid)

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
are people really saying this movie was good? :wtf:

i rather watch Prometheus 10 times over this. No dialogue. Morgan Freeman was on 5 minutes at best. And i felt like I was watching a musical.

I really gotta stop wasting money on these shytty movies.

breh don't watch the movie period. I wanted my money back.

yeah Prometheus has a deeper better lore but this move had better visuals aside from the galaxy hologram in Prometheus..