Saudimania: WWE Greatest Royal Rumble 4-27-18 12PM EST [Live/Spoilers] (Don't Post No Hoes)

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
This is gonna be lit! :blessed:

Sheik%2BSharif%2Bdance.gif

YdMhU.gif

Hh9eMm.gif

tenor.gif

m8RqgR-1.gif

SaudiMania :blessed: :blessed: :blessed:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Do Saudis fukk with Pakistanis. Or do they just respect Muslims overall. Cuz Ali should win the title
Saudi Arabia and Pakistan are EXTREMELY close. Osama bin Laden was from Saudi Arabia and Pakistan hid him from the US for almost a decade.

They consider themselves to have a "special relationship". Pakistan is Saudi Arabia's "closest Muslim ally".

2CT

Live Shows Only
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
hopefully this is produced similar to the Beast from the East special a few years back, that was produced so well it barely even looks like a WWE show :whew:

i’m hyped for the ladder match and the rumble itself

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Breh, that's a lit Friday. I'm tempted to do the same:pachaha:

Work from home Fridays :wow:
We now know who's backed and paying for the XFL rebirth if this is true... :francis:

:dead: they're gonna play every fukking game in Saudi Arabia too

Goddamn, this show is in a gigantic arena too. It seats 62000 people. I wonder if they'll actually bring their set over over there

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
FOH :mjlol:

Yall would be saying this with ANY card they put out

The WM card on paper looked just as good as this one if not better. Hell I bet if we got Russev vs Taker at WM and Cena vs Taker here yall would be like "OMG!!!! WM LAWST!!!" So predictable.

Dudes in here really making "Greatest Royal Rumble gonna be better than WM:gladbron:" posts off the strength of a booked Taker/Russev match where Taker gonna bury him and a glorified Andre the Giant Battle Royal:russ:
:shaq2: You just tryna spin that shyt cause you paid for it breh:heh:

You know damn well this shyt is more stacked on paper

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
:shaq2: You just tryna spin that shyt cause you paid for it breh:heh:

You know damn well this shyt is more stacked on paper
Man shyt is a fukking bargain when you ain't gotta pay for plane and hotel. I ate good this weekend. :blessed:

Tell me what's so much better about GRR card. Seriously. Spin this for me please. Cuz yall only hyping it up cuz it's a new entity.

What...they added Samoa Joe to the IC match? Brock gonna spam Roman with his finisher in a cage now? Taker gonna squash Rusev instead of Cena? OMG... you are right! THIS CARD IS SO MUCH MORE LIT!!!!