Saudimania: WWE Greatest Royal Rumble 4-27-18 12PM EST [Live/Spoilers] (Don't Post No Hoes)

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Whoever paid for expensive ass WrestleMania travel packages LAWST :laff::laff::laff:

They done turn WrestleMania into Fastlane :wow:
Referenced this in another thread... THIS is gonna be the main show now. :pachaha: 10 year deal with hundreds of millions on the line? Yeah, this is gonna be what they'll be building to. They need to spread WM and the Saudi show out on the calendar next year, but this is definitely looking like the better card already.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Yeah I go there for work every few weeks from London. Im in a consultancy firm that works with a few banks and holding companies to help with infrastructure and stuff.
I was suppose to fly in on the Sunday but my agent at the office let me go in on Thursday night for the weekend this is happening :wow:
:damn:ole fantasy job havin ass dude

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Referenced this in another thread... THIS is gonna be the main show now. :pachaha: 10 year deal with hundreds of millions on the line? Yeah, this is gonna be what they'll be building to. They need to spread WM and the Saudi show out on the calendar next year, but this is definitely looking like the better card already.
Yeah they gotta move Saudimania out to like the middle or end of June. And I'm guessing they are going to have to have an all women's PPV just to avoid a bunch of PR headaches.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Whoever paid for expensive ass WrestleMania travel packages LAWST :laff::laff::laff:

They done turn WrestleMania into Fastlane :wow:

:wtf: undertaker vs Rusev damn they really played people who paid for mania this year lol
FOH :mjlol:

Yall would be saying this with ANY card they put out

The WM card on paper looked just as good as this one if not better. Hell I bet if we got Russev vs Taker at WM and Cena vs Taker here yall would be like "OMG!!!! WM LAWST!!!" So predictable.

Dudes in here really making "Greatest Royal Rumble gonna be better than WM:gladbron:" posts off the strength of a booked Taker/Russev match where Taker gonna bury him and a glorified Andre the Giant Battle Royal:russ:

niguez

All Star
Daps
Do Saudis fukk with Pakistanis. Or do they just respect Muslims overall. Cuz Ali should win the title

2CT

Event Staff Only
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
this card is stacked :wow:

i’m over here dancing in excitement like

arab-style-o.gif

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Being handpicked to be squashed or close to it, so TaKKKer can get paid.

What a true honor. :wow:
LMAO. This guy sounds stupid.

Whether Taker literally hand picked him or WWE went to him and said "Rusev is pretty over, this would be a good draw for us to put you against him" and Taker agreed (much more likely), it will still mean nothing for Rusev but a personal accomplishment for him. Especially if WWE does nothing with Rusev but keep him in the mid card picture just floating around.

He's prob the same guy who argues "Even if he lost Russev fighting Cena at WM was so huge for his career!"