Saudimania: WWE Greatest Royal Rumble 4-27-18 12PM EST [Live/Spoilers] (Don't Post No Hoes)

niguez

All Star
Daps
Saudi Arabia and Pakistan are EXTREMELY close. Osama bin Laden was from Saudi Arabia and Pakistan hid him from the US for almost a decade.

They consider themselves to have a "special relationship". Pakistan is Saudi Arabia's "closest Muslim ally".

If thats the case, don't know why they had Cedric win. Unless WWE are oblivious to this fact. (probably the case)

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
I’m trying to armchair crunch some of these numbers

Using WM32 as an example

It made up to 18 million via Network subs
4.3 million via merch sales
17 million via ticket sales

720 million regional impact, though that doesn’t count on WWE’s bottom line since those are just bars/restaurants/hotels... etc.

A random oil sheik uses those first 3 numbers on his private yacht. How much money do you think they thrown at Cokeboy for at least this first show?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I’m trying to armchair crunch some of these numbers

Using WM32 as an example

It made up to 18 million via Network subs
4.3 million via merch sales
17 million via ticket sales

720 million regional impact, though that doesn’t count on WWE’s bottom line since those are just bars/restaurants/hotels... etc.

A random oil sheik uses those first 3 numbers on his private yacht. How much money do you think they thrown at Cokeboy for at least this first show?

Considering they got Cena, Brock AND the fukking Undertaker on the card it must be a lot of damn money. It takes millions for those fukkers to get out of bed.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
fukk it, I'm in

a4q0pGN.gif

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I'm considering using my backup email just for the free trial, just based on the strength of this monumental event. :blessed:Or I'll likely just download a torrent later that night. :francis:

I did read earlier, unrelated, but they had shot down some missiles over the Saudi capitol. Don't know how dangerous the area where the show is being held is, but they gotta be careful that one of these Arabs doesn't get pissed if Roman wins and does something drastic. :francis: