Saudimania: WWE Greatest Royal Rumble 4-27-18 12PM EST [Live/Spoilers] (Don't Post No Hoes)

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
The real question is, why have wrestlemania be 7 hours if this shyt is going to be just as big. I enjoyed it, but the Raw tag title match could have been completely cut. The U.S. title match could have been completely cut. The men's battle royal could have been cut. Hell the SD title match too. :snoop:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
You're gonna be in Saudi Arabia breh?

:dwillhuh:

Yeah I go there for work every few weeks from London. Im in a consultancy firm that works with a few banks and holding companies to help with infrastructure and stuff.
I was suppose to fly in on the Sunday but my agent at the office let me go in on Thursday night for the weekend this is happening :wow:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Hopefully this explains why it felt like everybody was going thru the motions for Mania. :heh:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Crazy how hard they are going to cool off Rusev :pachaha:

Breh is gonna squashed quicker than Cena, thrown into casket and get actually buried in the Middle East too. :dead: but also :to: :to: :to:

Justin labar is on twitter saying how it’s a good thing for rusev because it’s a high profile match and while that’s true it’s still one thing on top of another. It’s not just that he’s probably going to lose a casket match but it’s him getting pinned Sunday and losing last night yet the company continues to make money off of those rusev day shirts and it’s clear he’s one of the most over cats on the whole roster.

It’s like death by a thousand cuts