Saudimania: WWE Greatest Royal Rumble 4-27-18 12PM EST [Live/Spoilers] (Don't Post No Hoes)

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
I'm just :mjlol:at the name.

With how they try to market the shyt out of everything, 'Greatest Royal Rumble' sounds like something that one of the Saudi crown princes said in passing while sniffing coke with Vince, and he was just like "Check cleared. I don't give a fukk what you call it.:yeshrug:Go ahead and book that shyt too, while you're at it, pal:cokeboycism:".

This shyt does feel like somebody wrote it down on there back of a napkin:russ:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
This shyt does feel like somebody wrote it down on there back of a napkin:russ:

Crown Prince: "And, inshallah, when Roman wins the title, to close the show they will truly say - this was greatest Royal Rumble *sniff*:ooh:

Vince: *sniff* "Greatest Royal Rumble", eh? Like the one we just made people pay for! *sniff* But better, because I won't hear the boos.....HA HA HA! I LOVE IT. :cokeboycism:"

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Crazy how hard they are going to cool off Rusev :pachaha:

Breh is gonna squashed quicker than Cena, thrown into casket and get actually buried in the Middle East too. :dead: but also :to: :to: :to:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Crazy how hard they are going to cool off Rusev :pachaha:

Breh is gonna squashed quicker than Cena, thrown into casket and get actually buried in the Middle East too. :dead: but also :to: :to: :to:

Dude should just go for broke, and no sell the casket. He's losing anyway. Just do the complete opposite of every wrestler who has ever been in a casket match with Taker, who suddenly developed a deathly aversion to them

"It's.... a box:dwillhuh:. We have boxes in Bulgaria too :ld:"

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Dude should just go for broke, and no sell the casket. He's losing anyway. Just do the complete opposite of every wrestler who has ever been in a casket match with Taker, who suddenly developed a deathly aversion to them

"It's.... a box:dwillhuh:. We have boxes in Bulgaria too :ld:"

"You silly Americans think Rusev is afraid of box with fluffy pillows? In Bulgaria, we get thrown in the dirt..If we're lucky"

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Rusev jobbing to Taker in a Casket match. I hope everybody that like Taker is happy. You're gonna get his entrance again, cuz that's all it is at this point. They should just find some indie guy to lose this shyt.

ThisIsLife

Energy ⚡
Daps
Reppin
Near Philly
I was just watching some Smackdown clips on YouTube and saw someone comment about a Rusev and Taker casket match, I laughed it off and thought that would never happen. Now I come here and found out this shyt is actually happening. :ohhh:

How much they paying Vince?:russ:

I didnt plan on watching it, but seeing how stacked the card is, definitely catching this.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Best part about this bullshyt... Starts at noon. :blessed:

Get me a solid 4 hours of oil money wrestling. :scust:

Be drunk before 4. :jawalrus:

Then, got my tickets ready 3 hours of Avengers:blessed:

Then, tacos and blackjack. :patrice::patrice: