Sauce Walka on IG in LA saying somebody just died trying to rob him?

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If this is where I think it's in beverly hills, on the same street, literally a couple blocks away from where Quando Rondo's was shot at the gas station.

@getmoney310cpt aint this on La Cienega.
Yo I stayed in a seedy ass, cheap ass motel in Beverley Hills couple years ago when I was there, I can't remember the name, it's right across the street from the McDonald's and a little further down the street is the Beverley Hills sign shyt, that little park or whatever. Felt like I was on Sutphin at 11:30pm, could smell the fukkery lurking. And this was before the outbreak of the B&E's and all that craziness. Dangerous...in NY them people keep the danger out the money neighborhoods for the most part, they only want the hood vic'in each other

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Yo I stayed in a seedy ass, cheap ass motel in Beverley Hills couple years ago when I was there, I can't remember the name, it's right across the street from the McDonald's and a little further down the street is the Beverley Hills sign shyt, that little park or whatever. Felt like I was on Sutphin at 11:30pm, could smell the fukkery lurking. And this was before the outbreak of the B&E's and all that craziness. Dangerous...in NY them people keep the danger out the money neighborhoods for the most part, they only want the hood vic'in each other
Beverly hills used to keep shyt to min......

But their police department was under heat from profiling black people. Now look at what cats have been doing more regularly :snoop: