Sasha Banks is an anti-vaxxer

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

all that means is she's anti-lockdown. At this point... most of us are. There's a vaccine. Either get it or choose not to. We don't need another lockdown, what's it gonna do? Sasha was out there abiding by the mask mandates the whole time. This has turned into some weirdo "gotcha" shyt..

And let's be clear. This was started on reddit. They don't care that Sasha appears to be anti-vaxx. They want to "ruin" her because they are the same people who she turned down at airports at 3am.

Read the comments. The "fat hovering hand" guy is in the comments hoping Sasha "gets what she deserves" and you idiots are falling for it :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Y'all treating Sasha with kids gloves. Let Charlotte have been connected with this bullshyt and see how this would have gone. :mjlol:

i can't speak on Charlotte but if it was Alexa you'd be right that the thread would have gone differently but it would have gone differently because she already has a past of liking "MAGA tweets" all over social media.. so her past would have been used against her.

Sasha's past as far as anything political related is all Pro-BLM content. There's a context to it where Sasha is for now receiving the benefit of the doubt whereas some other wrestlers wouldn't have because of their past.

GOATpernick

Troy, the God
Supporter
Daps
i can't speak on Charlotte but if it was Alexa you'd be right that the thread would have gone differently but it would have gone differently because she already has a past of liking "MAGA tweets" all over social media.. so her past would have been used against her.

Sasha's past as far as anything political related is all Pro-BLM content. There's a context to it where Sasha is for now receiving the benefit of the doubt whereas some other wrestlers wouldn't have because of their past.

What if I told you Sasha can be pro-BLM and also an idiot
fTXRwTe.png