Sarah Silverman mad she got fired from movie for blackface photo, hates cancel culture

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
When they started cancelling people..I downloaded a lot of her old videos before they were scrubbed from the net.
Never liked this no talent bytch, and was alarmed that she was getting the Andrew Dice Clay pass to say slurs and all types of wild shyt.

I might have to release the Kracken and start leaking some of her old vids to media outlets.

Yep, on some Chauncey shyt

maxresdefault.jpg

=================

The leeway that jews have to disrespect other groups, while trying to ruin ANYBODY that even mentions them in a joke has always bothered me.

Let's see who gets the last laugh.

Last edited:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
alot of liberals were on that during otties. 2000-2010. They thought because Obama was pres, that racisim was over. So they felt like it was free game to joke about again, like how they do with tragedies. Give some time then it's fair game. unfortunatlely for them. Conservatives were still racist as fukk. So now in the Trump era, all that post racial humor looks cringey as fukk given the current climate. :mjlol:
Now it's coming back to bite them, and black folks are looking at both sides like :mjpls:

Remember Louis CK used to drop the n word in his sets all the time. But he did it as a "commentary" on people's sensitivity to word. And was cosigned by Chris Rock, so he felt he had a pass. Fast forward to now, Chris Rock can't even make jokes about white people anymore. :mjlol: They took that nikka pass from him like :troll:and didn't give him a cracka pass. What makes it comical is these were the same people calling other people out

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
Weird how Jimmy Kimmel gets to duck this. His Karl Malone in blackface stuff was around this same time period.

Because his is more of a mockery of Karl Malone than a lampoon of black people in general. It was actually kinda funny...it's like RDJ's character in Tropic Thunder. Sarah Silverman dressed up as a caricature of black people in general which is worse imo. Painting your skin jet black and putting on red lipstick is way worse.

Maude

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Midwest
When they started cancelling people..I downloaded a lot of her old videos before they were scrubbed from the net.
Never liked this no talent bytch, and was alarmed that she was getting the Andrew Dice Clay pass to say slurs and all types of wild shyt.

I might have to release the Kracken and start leaking some of her old vids to media outlets.

maxresdefault.jpg

=================

The leeway that jews have to disrespect other groups, while trying to ruin ANYBODY that even mentions them in a joke has always bothered me.

do it:mjlit:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Weird how Jimmy Kimmel gets to duck this. His Karl Malone in blackface stuff was around this same time period.

And ironically him and Silverman were married.

Jimmy Kimball was not in black face when he was impersonating Karl Malone

Black Face is what Drake was doing in this picture, and what this bytch did which is why she was fired

I swear, nikkaz need to educate themselves, this is the same reason why Uncle Tom is a negative term when it should be a positive one, because people have no idea about history or what they are talking about

Goombreh

Superstar
Daps

maxresdefault.jpg

=================

do-it.gif