Santo Domingo Dominican Republic. Share that trip knowledge.

Tikal

Coming thru like BLAOW
Daps
Reppin
:ahh:
@Aprogressivone where in santo domingo did you stay? Did you feel safe walking around at night as long as one uses common sense. Nice pics btw.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited by a moderator:

Aprogressivone

Developers are the new Rockstars
Daps
Reppin
Prince George's, Maryland
@Aprogressivone where in santo domingo did you stay? Did you feel safe walking around at night as long as one uses common sense. Nice pics btw.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I stayed at the Antiguo Hotel Europa in the colonial zone. I had the manager of the hotel call me a taxi to get around to specific places at night outside of the colonial zone. I felt safe in the colonial zone at night... but while in the taxi going to different places I saw some fukked up looking shyt. Had me like... I live in in america.. :blessed:

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Girls I met down there... and they are still texting me sending me pics and stuff trying to get CHOSE..... Like on some when you come back I will be your Novia or companera(girlfriend) JAJAJAJA. :dead: no time for :cape: girls Outchea. This is like those threads from JBO where the original poster posts a pic of a girl from a different country and asks you if you will help her get her green card... Well this is is real life Brehs. :russ:

First spoiler maybe NSFW... Your mileage may vary.
Im sure shes a whore. LMAO
f1B7jxF.jpg

hjTIRit.jpg

Kg1CKLW.jpg

CAmfUal.jpg

ccs7kZP.jpg

SDRxAZx.jpg

mQGtmBV.jpg

The guys from page 1 were right about DR cellphones. Everyone uses Blackberries LMAO or even if they have a iphone or android, since texting is expensive they use WhatsApp(Iphone, Android, Blackberry) to talk to people since its crossplatform unlike BBM(well that is changing very soon since they have announced it will go crossplatform). It uses internet linked to your number to send messages. Just download that and you can eat really well with meeting up with women later if you meet them walking about during the day. Either have a international data plan or just use Wifi(what I did)

you want to choose the last one and stay far far away from the first. did you try to chat up the cute girl from the hard rock cafe? she has natural hair and that is a rarity among dominican chicks. that tells you she must have confidence and she doesn't go for the superficial shyt alot of these girls are into.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Girls I met down there... and they are still texting me sending me pics and stuff trying to get CHOSE..... Like on some when you come back I will be your Novia or companera(girlfriend) JAJAJAJA. :dead: no time for :cape: girls Outchea. This is like those threads from JBO where the original poster posts a pic of a girl from a different country and asks you if you will help her get her green card... Well this is is real life Brehs. :russ:

First spoiler maybe NSFW... Your mileage may vary.
Im sure shes a whore. LMAO
f1B7jxF.jpg

hjTIRit.jpg

The guys from page 1 were right about DR cellphones. Everyone uses Blackberries LMAO or even if they have a iphone or android, since texting is expensive they use WhatsApp(Iphone, Android, Blackberry) to talk to people since its crossplatform unlike BBM(well that is changing very soon since they have announced it will go crossplatform). It uses internet linked to your number to send messages. Just download that and you can eat really well with meeting up with women later if you meet them walking about during the day. Either have a international data plan or just use Wifi(what I did)

:ohlawd: tell me u saved that first one, if not pass on the info ill save her

Aprogressivone

Daps
Reppin
you want to choose the last one and stay far far away from the first. did you try to chat up the cute girl from the hard rock cafe? she has natural hair and that is a rarity among dominican chicks. that tells you she must have confidence and she doesn't go for the superficial shyt alot of these girls are into.

LOL trust me.... I know what the first one is.... HAHAHA. Certified Selling it. I can tell.

The last girl is actually cool and when I visit again in august I will probably kick it with her. One of my boys went in March and then flew from DR to join us in Mexico. Had me pissed as hell looking at those mexican girls. He inspired me to go over memorial day weekend. Now we are both going back in August on a trip LOL. I messed up not chatting longer with the natural hair girl. I was like :ohlawd: as soon as I saw her because I love natural hair. This old head dominican was schooling me on history. He was telling me how some dominicans are some self hating motherfukkers. Acting like that don't have black in them. Oh I'm all spanish and taino indian....Bullshyt.

:ohlawd: tell me u saved that first one, if not pass on the info ill save her

Dont mess with her breh unless you about that life..... Quoting the Weeknd on this
"She's about to earn some bragging rights
I'm 'bout to give it up like I've been holding back all night
Girl, take pride in what you wanna do
Even if that means a new man every night inside of you
Baby
, I don't mind
You can tell by how I roll"

LMAO at that first chick(her name is Katie) her whatsapp profile says "Only God Can Judge Me" :youngsabo: cause you know everyone knows shes selling it.

Forgot to tell y'all. I had extended layover in Panama City, Panama due to a delayed takeoff from the states..... Smashed a bad Panamanian Whooo :manny:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:whoa: After reading the first page, I don't think I'll ever visit. Seems like a lot of hassle.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This old head dominican was schooling me on history. He was telling me how some dominicans are some self hating motherfukkers. Acting like that don't have black in them. Oh I'm all spanish and taino indian....Bullshyt.

lol, i know. they are straight [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lszGGZdKvk0[/ame] status. but i guess i will pass by the hard rock cafe next time i'm in sd :takedat:

JayYoung713

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
Im actually planning a trip out here next Spring around April and this thread has been pretty informative. My cousin actually just came from a trip over there on Monday and all he could keep talking about was how bad the women were over there. I cant wait to go but it sounds like if I want to hit the streets at night Ima have to strap up! lol.

Yall got any more tips for a brotha going out there tryna have some fun and get in where he fit in?

Aprogressivone

Daps
Reppin
Im actually planning a trip out here next Spring around April and this thread has been pretty informative. My cousin actually just came from a trip over there on Monday and all he could keep talking about was how bad the women were over there. I cant wait to go but it sounds like if I want to hit the streets at night Ima have to strap up! lol.

Yall got any more tips for a brotha going out there tryna have some fun and get in where he fit in?

Where were you planning on going on the island? I only was in Santo Domingo and then Boca Chica. If you are in Santo Domingo definitely hit up Ave. Venezuela. Its a street with a bunch of dope bars and clubs. I didn't get the vibe of whores selling p*ssy. It was like regular dominicans having fun up in the bars and clubs. My friend and I was able to blend in real well until we started trying to speak our toddler level spanish to bartenders or girls haha. I would say immersing my self with the locals improved my spanish though.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
i was going to go this summer (i havent been there in 13 years :snoop:) but i got a baby on the way so i had a change of plans, im going next summer for sure tho
@Aprogressivone if you out there next year, you can chill in my hood in La Vega and fukk all my second and third cousins :salute: its a party everyday everytime the whole fam go out there shyt is crazy

i know they a bunch of smuts on the low :comeon:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I wondered what it would be like to go there as a haitian with dreads. Would I get jumped?

not at all , i mean i wouldn't go around mean muggin anybody ,but you would be chillin , the Haitian/ dr beef in most of the inner country is not as bad as most ppl make it out to be

JayYoung713

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
Where were you planning on going on the island? I only was in Santo Domingo and then Boca Chica. If you are in Santo Domingo definitely hit up Ave. Venezuela. Its a street with a bunch of dope bars and clubs. I didn't get the vibe of whores selling p*ssy. It was like regular dominicans having fun up in the bars and clubs. My friend and I was able to blend in real well until we started trying to speak our toddler level spanish to bartenders or girls haha. I would say immersing my self with the locals improved my spanish though.

Puna Cana is where I had my sights set but I am considering Santo Domingo.