Santo Domingo Dominican Republic. Share that trip knowledge.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll be in Sosua later this year. Is it really that unsafe? My big homie said it's nothing to fear as long as you got common sense. That's usually been my experience with foreign countries anyway. Most folks are nice and I'm no sucker so most of the shady folks stay away.

Sent from Cloud City via Lando Calrissian's courier

sosua has a bad reputation, but i think it is safe for tourists. it's problems have a lot to do with the shady expatriats who live there and the hookers that cater to them. as long as you don't mix with these people, you should be fine. just use common sense and be aware of your sorroundings.

Aprogressivone

Developers are the new Rockstars
Daps
Reppin
Prince George's, Maryland
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Asr2ScEMrg[/ame]

That song Ayy by Amare La Negra had girls HYPE IN THE CLUB... I have a twerk video I am editing together. I will post it later. I will post a quick screen cap.

This was at Club Wao on Ave. Venezuela

vYKgLZ8.jpg

3RsKwy3.jpg

v79dMcF.jpg

1mEUwff.jpg

The dude in the white shirt got the :lawd: going on.

:myman::win:

Aprogressivone

Daps
Reppin
Okay I edited the videos together...

First video is the warmup with just 2 girls.

Second video is turns into a pajama party and the girls are getting it in.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caoBki-vMhI[/ame]

The second video :jawalrus: :ahh:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXc14Hcy_xQ[/ame]

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
@Aprogressivone did you drink any mama juana breh? That shyt had me fukked up when I went.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aprogressivone

Daps
Reppin
Girls I met down there... and they are still texting me sending me pics and stuff trying to get CHOSE..... Like on some when you come back I will be your Novia or companera(girlfriend) JAJAJAJA. :dead: no time for :cape: girls Outchea. This is like those threads from JBO where the original poster posts a pic of a girl from a different country and asks you if you will help her get her green card... Well this is is real life Brehs. :russ:

First spoiler maybe NSFW... Your mileage may vary.
Im sure shes a whore. LMAO
f1B7jxF.jpg

hjTIRit.jpg

Kg1CKLW.jpg

CAmfUal.jpg

ccs7kZP.jpg

SDRxAZx.jpg

mQGtmBV.jpg

The guys from page 1 were right about DR cellphones. Everyone uses Blackberries LMAO or even if they have a iphone or android, since texting is expensive they use WhatsApp(Iphone, Android, Blackberry) to talk to people since its crossplatform unlike BBM(well that is changing very soon since they have announced it will go crossplatform). It uses internet linked to your number to send messages. Just download that and you can eat really well with meeting up with women later if you meet them walking about during the day. Either have a international data plan or just use Wifi(what I did)