Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
:wow:
It's a blessing breh.
:wow:

On a more serious note tho.
I feel there's a lot of failures that are both at the state and federal level that have led to California and most
of it boils down to this:

And our belief that class is easy to change.

I was one bad weekend away from being one of these people that we talk about on here and I dealt with a turbulent living situation most
of my adulthood. In my early posting history on this website, I'd just started college, and I mentioned often what
I wanted to do but a lot of it never panned out to due to how rough my early adulthood was.
I think myself and anyone else born in California that managed to somehow someway carve out a piece here understands
how remarkably difficult that is.
Nah trust me I know the feeling once you finally get real footing out here lol..it’s definitely a mountain to climb and even then have to be on your shyt to keep that footing but its much better than the uncertainty that comes with not being at that point especially as you get older

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
First of all, i said i could add more links and either then the date is not the issue. Distilling the issue into being as simple as "well he was in various positions over the decades" is crazy.

Homelessness is not some simple "FIX IT NOW" problem, it is a result of many factors over time: Soaring cost of living, lack of housing capacity to meet demand, lack of mental/drug facilities, the inability to force mentally ill people in hospitals, cities and counties not wanting to pay for homeless shelters or having them in their areas, etc....

This is not a dictatorship he is in charge of where he can snap his fingers and force new high density housing, sweep all homeless and take them off of the street, force all companies operating in CA to pay more, etc.... He literally has to fight cities and counties over this shyt. In the links i posted, you can see L.A. and other places fighting against moving homeless or putting homeless shelters in certain areas.

We have to be better when talking about this because putting the blame on one person for everything that is happening is wrong and ridiculous.

You're right.

But where you're wrong (and it's probably cause I didn't articulate it well enough) is that Newsome doesn't just represent one person. Newsome represents an institution. The mayor's office, in a big city, has never been one person, it's a machine, and organization, the same with the governor's office. So, I'm not blaming it on one person. I'm blaming it on the democrat party in California, who has been an abysmal failure with the homelessness issue.

Newsome just happens to be the face. And this is by no means an endorsement for the republican party.

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
More and more the mask is peeling back from Graham Stephan. He's always been Sus, especially when you hear his backstory...

Both Sider (closet Trumper) The Breakdown of society = fault of the liberal government

Meanwhile it was Ronald Reagan that closed the Mental Institutions AROUND THE COUNTRY.

Same Ronald Reagan that signed gun control laws when the Black Panthers were exercising their political rights.

And do we need to talk about is War on Drugs and the ensuing drug market?....

I'm gonna break your ankle, but you still gotta win the race....

That fakkit Ronald Regan has been dead for years. Why are we trying to play the blame game for every person other than who is in power NOW and has been in power for the last 5 years? The same guy that was willing and able to clean up the streets for a foreign leader's visit?

These are valid questions.

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
I was there for a weekend in summer 2021 coming right off the Covid wave

I attributed it to Covid, but it looked lifeless compared to when I went back in like 15/16

There seemed to be no restaurants open past like 8/9 pm :dahell: …and on Sunday I think all the food spots were closed :mjlol:

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
You're right.

But where you're wrong (and it's probably cause I didn't articulate it well enough) is that Newsome doesn't just represent one person. Newsome represents an institution. The mayor's office, in a big city, has never been one person, it's a machine, and organization, the same with the governor's office. So, I'm not blaming it on one person. I'm blaming it on the democrat party in California, who has been an abysmal failure with the homelessness issue.

Newsome just happens to be the face. And this is by no means an endorsement for the republican party.
How is the Democratic Party as a whole fukking over the state, when the democrats in the State have tried to push things along but at the city and county level there has been massive push back on building new housing or homeless shelters. When NIMBY's fight against everything that people say are needed.

It is democrats fighting against fixing the problem but it is also democrats fighting to fix it. The issues are not political (democrat/republican) but greed, NIMBY'ism and ignorance.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
More and more the mask is peeling back from Graham Stephan. He's always been Sus, especially when you hear his backstory...

Both Sider (closet Trumper) The Breakdown of society = fault of the liberal government

Meanwhile it was Ronald Reagan that closed the Mental Institutions AROUND THE COUNTRY.

Same Ronald Reagan that signed gun control laws when the Black Panthers were exercising their political rights.

And do we need to talk about is War on Drugs and the ensuing drug market?....

I'm gonna break your ankle, but you still gotta win the race....

Ronald Reagan is also responsible for soaring college prices.

He is legit the DEVIL.
Like dude is crazy evil and I have no idea how people forget the massive amount of damage he did
this country.

There are several sources that are related to this, I think I posted a link in another thread.

But much of this is tied to the rise of the Left and the radicalism that was appearing on the west coast.

Many people were being educated (for free no less) and learning about other forms of governance.
This coupled with student protests and general backlash to those very protests lead to College turning more
and more into a costly privilege aimed at benefitting the rich.

This same stuff is repeating with guys like Peter Thiel and the money he's thrown at cats like JD Vance.

When we follow the money and who is influencing politics it gets pretty easy to see how they've attacked
all kinds of programs and platforms and progressively pushed their ideals through.

(They being the monied class).

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Ronald Reagan is also responsible for soaring college prices.

He is legit the DEVIL.
Like dude is crazy evil and I have no idea how people forget the massive amount of damage he did
this country.

There are several sources that are related to this, I think I posted a link in another thread.

But much of this is tied to the rise of the Left and the radicalism that was appearing on the west coast.

Many people were being educated (for free no less) and learning about other forms of governance.
This coupled with student protests and general backlash to those very protests lead to College turning more
and more into a costly privilege aimed at benefitting the rich.

This same stuff is repeating with guys like Peter Thiel and the money he's thrown at cats like JD Vance.

When we follow the money and who is influencing politics it gets pretty easy to see how they've attacked
all kinds of programs and platforms and progressively pushed their ideals through.

(They being the monied class).

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Seems like places like Cali, New York, Miami, Toronto, Vancouver etc. will be destinations for the global wealthy mostly

I would imagine the native charm is probably gon, y’all people from these cities chime in

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
:stopitslime:

No muthafukka….

They were both crazy as shyt. Talking to themselves with blank ass eyes.
The sentiment of the post you responded to is a natural assumption based on your experience

And your issue is that you were the one connecting with them

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Circling back to this, I honestly think the "problem" is that the world just caught up.

Our engineering education is basically the same on all levels with the rest of the world now as most of these international schools are ABET-accredited at this point or getting there which wasn't the case back in the 2000's where only American colleges earned that standard.

Now companies can 100% go the international option to countries like Mexico, Colombia, Vietnam, etc. and get the same level of skills for much cheaper because ABET has analyzed their programs and given the seal of approval to them.

Also why student loans and colleges at this point are bullshyt. Those international kids go to school for free and get the same education, starting off their careers without $80k debt so instead of paying $80k in student loans, they can use that $80k to buy a house.
The fact that the country doesn’t take education seriously is disappointing

Now we got to deal with Asian/indian/latinx middle management and shyt like that cause folks is too fukking cheap

And watch these immigrants pull the rug fro m these companies and abandon them, what happens when these countries have comparable if not better tech industries than America